Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever changed your NSC name?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I need a new name as this is crap, but i can't think of one. However, being referred too as "WW" isn't too bad, except WaterhallWizard and WardyWonderland also have that...

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Used to be balloonboy, but as all those bloody balloons were costing me a fortune, I decided to give it up - my last flourish was at the Ipswich home match to celebrate the Falmer decision....the balloons didn't work as well as I'd hoped, so I decided that now is the time to save a bit of dosh. So, I'm back to Jim in the West, which is what I was a few years ago. :)

D

Deleted User X18H

I was once Robert Codwar...........cue big Gav I am sure he is on here somewhere

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Withdean Wanderer said:
I need a new name as this is crap, but i can't think of one. However, being referred too as "WW" isn't too bad, except WaterhallWizard and WardyWonderland also have that...

how about WW III then? at least people will talking about you when it happens:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Jim in the West said:
Used to be balloonboy, but as all those bloody balloons were costing me a fortune, I decided to give it up - my last flourish was at the Ipswich home match to celebrate the Falmer decision....the balloons didn't work as well as I'd hoped, so I decided that now is the time to save a bit of dosh. So, I'm back to Jim in the West, which is what I was a few years ago. :)

Those balloons worked great, i have a cracking photo on here (taken from the North Stand) somewhere

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
when NSC started, I was known as Pit Bull

....long story:rolleyes:

Then Roz called me Dave the Gaffer at one of the REMF games and it stuck
Liar. Originally you were 'Dave in Mile Oak'.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Des Lynam. Wow, was I shocked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here