Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever changed your NSC name?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Have you changed your NSC name? From who? To who? (Why is there an owl in here?)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Have you ever changed your NSC name?

Brighton Bloke said:
Me because Perry Milkins sounded soppy and effeminate.
Well I liked it. I found it rather endearing.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
In the old old NSC which didn't have proper registration I called myself Horsham Seagull but ever since then I have had the same username

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
old fat and bald
ofab
Brovian

Plus I used some odd character strings during my lurking phase as on the old old old NSC you didn't have to register. I only picked 'old fat and bald' at the beginning because I thought NSC was full of 15 year olds and that I would easily be the oldest poster.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: Have you ever changed your NSC name?

enigma said:
So did I.
NSC has spoken.

BRING BACK MILKINS

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
tinx said:
In the old old NSC which didn't have proper registration I called myself Horsham Seagull but ever since then I have had the same username
I thought Horsham Seagull was looney! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
In the very early pre-registration days I used a variety of names tailored to fit the subject. I was quite fond of being "Captain! Look Out!! The edge of the world!!!" whenever the old threads used to fall of the side of the screen...

I toyed with being "Tim in Holland" for a mercifully short while, but that was so dull I settled on Trufflehound sometime around 1998 and stayed with it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't like those that do change their names as I then don't know who I like and who I don't.

I liked Perry Milkins but Brighton Bloke is a bastard!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I used to be WATFORD 0

It worked well arguing with Twatty on threads while everyone else thought he was having some sort of personality crisis, but once the joke had worn off i changed it to this.

PS I prefered Perry

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And while we're at it, whats with this 'Uncle Spielberg' malarky ? Is nothing SACRED any more GG ?

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think I always posted as Zefarelly even pre registration. although I trhink I probably posted as Anon becasue I wasn't smart enough to know how to stay logged in :dunce:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
In a very early NSC I was Zimmy, but realised it was a dork name so changed it to something even more dorkish

There is a rumour that Gareth Glover changed his name to Uncle Speilberg .... though I find that very hard to believe

:lolol: :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You always need at least three current usernames on any message board, it's the only way to:

1. Ensure your thread doesn't sink like a stone
2. Ensure you'll have someone on your side in an argument.

You can easily 'hijack' someone else's username with the simple addition of the '.' and in recent weeks I've been Easy10. Man of Harveys. .Bozza and zefarelly. amongst others

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here