Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever been to the funeral of someone you HATED?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I'm happy to say I've only been to two funeral, and both for beloved relatives. I'm curious as to if anyone has been dragged along to a funeral for someone they actually hated, and are there any delightful anecdotes from said situation?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I hope a few of us will be able to answer once Archer/Bellotti & stanley have obliged.

Mine's not planned for a few years yet, hopefully after Falmer. Will be 60 or 65for an OAP ticket? Hope to see you before I go though!

I may well be watching Thatcher's funeral at some point in the near future , with something celebratory in a glass

I'll bring you round a crate of Leffe to help you celebrate!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I once went to a funeral for someone I didn't know and who I had never met, having been sent by my boss to represent the organisation I worked for at the time, it was patently obvious that I knew as much about the old fellow as the vicar who conducted the service...which I found particularly shocking.

fragglegull

Jun 3, 2008
nope, though i have been to the funeral of someone i liked whose entire family/social circle i hated.............that was fun!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
No but I attended one once where at the wake at the local golf club afterwards, a rather large fight broke out between the old mans two sons, he would have been horrified to see them punching each other senseless about how they shared his possessions, both had had a skinful of beer too .... it was truly sickening to watch and the majority were so embarrassed that they left shortly thereafter...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here