Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever been so pissed, youve done something stupid and regreted it imediatly ?

Eddie the Seagull said:
Many moons ago in Tenerife a game of 'dare' got out of hand in a bar.

Me & a mate ended up stark bollock naked running around the packed bar waving our boxers around our heads.

It was early evening, daylight with families in there.

I was so, so ashamed when I went in the following day as I'd forgotten how far the dare went.

:down: :down: :down:

:bowdown:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I've eaten a cigarette when pissed, and snorted vodka.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
pasty said:
About an hour ago! Not had a cigarette for nearly five weeks, but got a bit pissed tonight at the dogs in Hove and smoked a couple. Back to day one again tomorrow
:shootself

Shit - Did I really have a fag last night? Can't remember it!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Richard Whiteley said:
:rolleyes: nicknames! party tricks in the union bar! Bloody students.

Next you'll be telling us you were a member of the Rugby club...bend over chaps!

I was a member of the Rugby club and was captain of one of the teams.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Referee87 said:
I have. It was last night. I snorted Sambuca. Why I did it I dont know but it went straight to my head but I wasnt sick ....amazingly. I did slip over and nearly fell off Hastings Pier though. not good. what about your experiences ?

I snorted post-heated Sambuca numerous times on my mates stag weekend in Newquay this year. Quite a hit. The absyinth version I think I'll leave.

Ever done a cement mixer? Baileys in one glass and lime cordial in another. Add them in turn (Baileys first, without swallowing) to your mouth and then swoosh them round. It's rank but the effects are well funny.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here