Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have You Ever Been On The Pitch ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
What grounds have you been on the pitch at ? Who was playing and what was the reason

Obvious Goldstone ones spring to mind, like Bristol Rovers,Carlisle, Mansfield, York and of course Doncaster.

I once attended a Spurs v Chelsea match in i think 1988, I was in the Chelsea end and a crush barrier came away from the terracing and loads of fans (myself included) had to get on to the pitch for safety reasons, then police marched us all to a 'no mans' land in part of the ground.

Game was held up for 10 minutes.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
My degree show was held at Highfield Road, Coventry. After smuggling a football into the ground, we had a mate distract one of the security guards then legged it onto the pitch for a little kickabout. Managed to score one past my mate before being chased back into the stands....
:lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Withdean - playing

Saltergate - last season we moved from the side of the pitch to behind the goal at half time. I thought I would cut across the pitch.

Blundell Park, The Dell, Gay Meadow - Pitch invasion at the end.

City Ground, Carrow Road, Gresty Road - Visiting ground and gates open so I wandered in. Sat in the dugouts at the City Ground!

Wembley - Tour

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Not quite on it but I did get spoken to by the OB after stealing a tiny piece of grass from the edge of the Anfield pitch after our marvellous 2-2 draw in the cup. Actually, he was very nice about it - considering the scale of theft in Scouseland.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Too ashamed to metnion it - stupid beer-sodden effort at the Goldstone years back during the Barry Lloyd reign. Barred for two years and felt a right prick. Crumps shouted all sorts at me.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I was also at the 'Birmingham fancy dress party' at Selhurst park, I was on the pitch and bumped into the Pink Panther, Superman, and Adolph Hitler!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The Wookiee said:
I was also at the 'Birmingham fancy dress party' at Selhurst park, I was on the pitch and bumped into the Pink Panther, Superman, and Adolph Hitler!!

Exactly the game I was at!

Hitler was directing it all if I remember. There were shit loads of brummies there that day even though they had been relegated. Hanging around outside Sainsbury from very early doors.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Richie Morris said:
Exactly the game I was at!

Hitler was directing it all if I remember. There were shit loads of brummies there that day even though they had been relegated. Hanging around outside Sainsbury from very early doors.

I was in the Birmingham end, all they sung was:

Blues go down
Blues go down
Blues go down together
Come back up
Win the cup
And kick f*** out of Villa!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I went to Reserve match once with me best mate to Goldstone and his dad was a steward. After the match we went on to the pitch patting dufts down again. I stood on the penalty spot in front of the Northstand just staring in Awe!!! (for a young kid this was the bollox!!!) especially at that age when northstand was a no go area!!

:flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here