Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever been 'at it' while watching footie on T.V?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Another thread about watching scores come in on tellys in shop windows made me think about when I used to live with a g/f years ago, and England were on TV, and said g/f got a bit fruity, so I ended up 'multi-tasking' if you get my drift :ohmy:

Any other similar experiences out there?

jrmeag1

Sep 22, 2008
Remember getting a blow job off my girlfriend whilst watching an England game, think birds get a bit jealous, with all the lack of attention they get while the males watch footy on the telly.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Only MOTD. I actually had to stop as it was during the Everton 2-3 Aston Villa game earlier this season which was a brilliant game.

She wasn't happy.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Remember getting a blow job off my girlfriend whilst watching an England game, think birds get a bit jealous, with all the lack of attention they get while the males watch footy on the telly.

I know what you mean! I was lucky in that she wasn't aware I was watching the telly at the same time. If England had scored, I would have probably fired her off the sofa :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Me too. Marvellous scenes..perhaps its the same bird.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

That happened to me once.

We got chucked out of the pub though.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
That happened to me once.

We got chucked out of the pub though.

Was it your missus who liked having it over a freezer?

And now you're banned from every Iceland in the South of England?

best for me was a g/f who didn't want me to watch motd, started doing a blow job, making is very slow and slow, until she moaned that her mouth and tongue were getting very sore, action promptly ended.

Fantastic a record for me.

After she gone back to Leeds, I watched motd on the video.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
I did the missus once from behind while also twisting round to watch the Albions goals on Nationwide League extra, she noticed and wasnt happy at all, but think it was when we won at Peterborough a good few years back :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here