Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever been asked for your autograph?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lush said:
i was once followed around Paris by a group of kids who thought I was Dolores O'Riordan from the Cranberries.

I had short bleached blonde hair at the time and was wearing a man's dark suit jacket, white T-shirt and jeans.

dolores04.JPG

lush.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The resemblance is uncanny ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Which is which?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Were you a bit cold in the top pic Lush?

:lolol: :lolol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yes. Not sure who the hell they thought I was though.

Not even able to think of any possibilites - considering I was in full skateboard-tit garb at the time it might have been someone from that genre.

Told them where to go, though...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
after our race at the Oulton Park GOld Cup in August some kids asked for my autograph in their programme (there where poictures of the cars in it)

once when I was in a band some girls asked us to sign their singles !

I think someone jokingly asked me after the REMF match as well :lolol:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I was at Brighton races and once the meeting finished i was having a drink with Harding when Virgo and Roberts joined us. On the way out this little kid, probably about 5 or 6 came up and asked Dan for an autograph being proded by his dad, Virgo and Roberts also signed, then he asked for mine. How could i refuse the little boy, so i signed in my pissed state Gary Hart, the kid looked chuffed, but i had just ruined his race day programme with the other autographs on it! The players were cracking up laughing and slightly encouraging me to do it. Never mind he should have realised i was an imposter and his dad obviously weren't a true Albion fan either as he shook my hand and thanked me fo my efforts!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Raphael Meade said:
a few times... find it all rather embarssing i must say :lolol:

Indeed especially when its teenage girls, I hated that :D

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
bhafc4eva said:
How could i refuse the little boy, so i signed in my pissed state Gary Hart, the kid looked chuffed, but i had just ruined his race day programme with the other autographs on it! The players were cracking up laughing and slightly encouraging me to do it. Never mind he should have realised i was an imposter and his dad obviously weren't a true Albion fan either as he shook my hand and thanked me fo my efforts!

:lol: I don't feel quite so bad about ruining those poor girl's magazine now. :blush:

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Yep, plenty of times.

Work for a football club and going in the player/staff entrance the auto hunters hanging out there there will ask anyone. Heh.

D

Deleted User X18H

Lord Bracknell said:
Once.

On a Virgin Train to Manchester.

:lolol:
I was just going to ask you for yours when I sat next to you at Reading but you went for a piss.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No. What a pointless reply. I'm bored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here