• Ok, once, but please don't tell the wife

Votes: 22 19.1%

• Total voters

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
DIFFBROOK said:

However, and I am ashamed to admit this, I got caught fare dodging. Seen as a civil crime and not a criminal one. Didn't have to appear at the magistrates court, but got fined approx £400.

Blimey. The fine for that's increased a lot!

The day I went down to the Goldstone to queue for a cup final ticket I overslept. There was a massive queue at the tube station so thinking "Oh shit, I'm going to miss the train from Victoria, I may not get a ticket" I just went straight down on to the platform and on the train, but got knicked coming up the escalator.

Got the cup final ticket Ok but was fined £40 at Horseferry Road Magistrates Court. Pleaded guilty by post. Fair cop, no complaints, silly thing to do!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Been nicked a few times. The worst experience I had was 19 hours in a paper suit on the hottest day of the year in Maidenhead nick. Was on Bail for a few months and had an ID Parade before not hearing back from the police. Chased them up about it and after a few weeks they decided to tell me no further action was taken.

I used the no-comment approach to all questions (except my name) in a 30 minute+ interview. If you think you are being stitched always speak to a solicitor and consider no comment. Very rare they take a risk and charge without an interview account these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here