Votes: 22 19.1%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Starry said:
Just doing his bit for the cause, gotta keep us top of the banning order league for next year ;)

It's ok, you won't find a lot of competition in the League 1 banning order table

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Have you ever been arrested?

readingstockport said:
Don't they always stick you in a cell? Extra bonus points for being kicked out at 4 in the morning and told to be at the magistrates at 10 the same morning? More than once??

It would depend on the circumstances.

If it's already been decided you're getting a caution or fixed penalty notice, say, and you're either a kid or a first time offender (and relatively sober) they might just take you to John Street or wherever the nearest police station is, to deal with you there.

Any hint you're pissed, or off your face, or you need a proper taped interview, and yes, it'd be the cells for a bit.

Always thought what a horrendous prospect it must be to be nicked on a Friday night. No sleep, thanks to all the drunks banging and shouting in other cells, no chance of being dealt with quickly as it takes ages to process the sheer number of people nicked due to drunken incidents, and the distinct possibility of spending the entire weekend in a cell if by chance you got charged and remanded in custody for whatever reason.

Don't do it, kids :lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
El Presidente said:
It's ok, you won't find a lot of competition in the League 1 banning order table

Excellent! He will keep up the hard work then.

Dandyman

In London village.
No. Got told to get in the van before and asked if I was being arrested. As they refused to tell me, I refused to get in the van and ended up just giving my name and address.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Got arrested for thumbing a lift at an all Motorway junction near Bristol in 1977. Fined £40 at Bristol Magistrates court. Managed to stop my Mum & dad finding out about it (was 19 and lived at hiome at the time) though!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nope, but if anyone asks, you haven't even heard of me , let alone seen me, right?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Not any more I haven't been :p

Got a grovelling apology from the district commander and a printed copy of my PULSE record showing "Records Deleted" after they nicked every young male in a hundred yard vicinity of Dame Street on may day one year. Threatened the police with court for serious harrassment, got the above letter.

I've had mates in the cops check PULSE to make sure it was actually wiped and it has been. Only spent twenty minutes in the reception of Pearse Street Garda Station until a quick call by daddy to his friend the head of police IT happened ;)

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Shop lifting from Halfords in western rd at 14 - caution at John St cells - mum was NOT happy..

Possesion with intent to supply whilst going into Tribal Gathering circa 1992- 'But it's all personal officer - i think i may have a problem..' - Caution in the truck, but took away all the gear.. :censored:

Was a passenger in a car, when an undercover cop car along Preston Park tried to pull us over..I knew the driver was on a ban...and over the limit.. :ohmy:
The driver knew he was in BIG trouble so decieded to try and out run them..:eek: :dunce: Our journey ended at the bottom of 2nd Avenue via Snakey hill and Sackville avenue, surrounded by 7 cars, and 1 dog wagon, and a LOT of angry Old Bill.
They gave me a cup of tea and let me go after 15 minutes, and luckily didn't search the car or we may have done for possesion...ahem.. :angel:

After a night beer in Lewes, went back to the car to smoke a 'Doob', and mistakenly passed it to an Officer :shootself but he was more interested in doing me for Drunk in charge of a vehicle (keys in passenger footwell, mate in a running car next to us, and waiting to take us home..) Beat the machine on 2nd blow..:smokin: :drink:
:clap2:

Edit: Seems to have been a recurring theme back in the 'bad' old days..!

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I've got a police record.

Walking on the Moon.

What?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nope, chased by the Police in Paraguay but managed to evade capture.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
nope, been threatened by people saying they will phone the police - one of which was because I was chasing squirells with a stick in St Annes Wll park.

Done many arrestable (or at least finable) things though.
- Underage Dinking
-Pissing in the streets while pissed underage
as well as other things

Despite my association with several notorious ne'er-do-wells, I've managed to evade the knock on the door in the middle of the night.

I even have a certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau that says I can be trusted with old ladies.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Many years ago for a driving offence spent the night in a cell in Guildfors nick :down:

but let of with warning

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here