Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you bought a copy of Tom Hark (We Want Falmer)?

Got a copy?

• No

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yes I got a copy

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Yes I got more then one

Votes: 46 49.5%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This is pissing me off.

Lots of people have put in a lot of work for this and for only 2,000 copies to be sold is piss poor.

Considering there are 5,400 fans going to Spurs on Saturday and 28,000 that went to Cardiff we should selling a lot more.

Even taking into account the fact some of these are drifting casual fans if half the fans who go to Withdean bought one then we would have sold 3,000.

Most people who have bought one have bought numerous copies so the real number of people who have got off their arse and got a copy is probably less then a thousand.

For fucks sake.

This is a cheap way to help the club.

It raises funds AND gets the campaign priceless national publicity.

£3.99 is not even 2 pints.

Im not saying everyone has to buy a copy but we really should be selling more then this.

I wouldnt mind betting that most people on here have bought one so please dont think Im moaning at everyone.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I now have 4 copies after buying 2 more in HMV today and getting them signed. I was even outside HMV encouraging people walking past to go in and buy a copy.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I have two! Another 10 being bought by friends up north Friday am!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ordered mine from HMV online, and I am constantly badgering all my mates and non brighton fans to do the same

U

um bongo molongo

bought two - one for me and the Palace fan in the office loved his New Year's present this morning! :lolol:

Black Dog

Nov 1, 2004
Bought five initially. Have just bought another one to send to a Palace fan I know, just for the fourth track!

Actually think something is going on here as there is no way we have only sold 2000. That just can not be right. Just the people I know would account for about 100 copies.

I would have thought based on this we would shift at least 5000+

Sorry to sound obvious but are we really sure all the pre-sales are being included?

Crisp

Jul 11, 2003
Salisbury
Got 2 online from HMV before Xmas.
Going to order 2 more tomorrow to give to friends, when my bank a/c's got some money in it.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Got two will pick up a few more in town tommorrow to give to mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here