Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we got the most pessimistic,miserable whinging fans in the world?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Quite unbelievable even by the standards this board has set over the years.

Given the probability that some CHampionship clubs and even Premier League clubs will be going into adminsitration and we have a paid for stadium and minimal (when put into context) debt in the long term people are still handing out idiotic judgements and statements on the ability of the board and the management to run a club.

New stadium build with constrictive and potentially damaging bank debt removed. Long term future of the club secured. A bright up coming manager already considered by other clubs to be a potentially great manager - and still the niggly, whining little wa**kers on here are suggesting that they would be doing better.

Reading NSC is becoming a miserable and depressing experience - and it is always the same keyboard warriors sniping away.

Perhpas it is because they are miserable little rubber desk johnnies with little respect or power in their professional lives who get a stiffy by living their desperate lives vicariously through a football club making out they would be doing the job in a far more productive fashion.

Whether it is tickets for the Villa game, Poyet signing someone who certain people on NSC know for a fact are shite or moaning about the club shop - it is just so tiresome and boring.

Either shut up or go and watch someone else play.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
GREAT POST!

Although you've missed the bit about fans on their high horse moaning about other people moaning...

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Er.....high horse? Just simply asking why there is such a feeling negativity consistently on this board. Of course I am hardly surprised to see you piling into anything that could provide you with another opportunity to spout yet more ill-informed sanctimonious drivel.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I've been reading for years but this is my first post.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well done that man!!! Been think it myself for a while.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
GREAT POST!

Although you've missed the bit about fans on their high horse moaning about other people moaning...

:lolol::lolol: Unlike a lot of 'bigger' clubs I would say most of our complainers actually attend games. Given that I work all over the place it's amazing how often you hear complaints from Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and especially Chelsea fans who have never seen them play.

It's called Freedom of Speech.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Newcastle perhaps

I don't think you are wrong in the slightest but I don't think we are the number one worst , probably top 5/10

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
GREAT POST!

AHAHAHA. HAHAHA. Nice one.

It's not a particularly high horse though is it? If the incessantly negative and miserable (fishing?) twattery of certain posters stopped then those who are complaining about the whiners would stop. It's simple, really. Digweeds Trousers and the like aren't complaining merely for the sake of complaining.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

Given the probability that some CHampionship clubs and even Premier League clubs will be going into adminsitration and we have a paid for stadium and minimal (when put into context) debt in the long term people are still handing out idiotic judgements and statements on the ability of the board and the management to run a club.

New stadium build with constrictive and potentially damaging bank debt removed. Long term future of the club secured. A bright up coming manager already considered by other clubs to be a potentially great manager - and still the niggly, whining little wa**kers on here are suggesting that they would be doing better.

Reading NSC is becoming a miserable and depressing experience - and it is always the same keyboard warriors sniping away.

Perhpas it is because they are miserable little rubber desk johnnies with little respect or power in their professional lives who get a stiffy by living their desperate lives vicariously through a football club making out they would be doing the job in a far more productive fashion.

Whether it is tickets for the Villa game, Poyet signing someone who certain people on NSC know for a fact are shite or moaning about the club shop - it is just so tiresome and boring.

I completely agree with you...but they won't stop.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Er.....high horse? Just simply asking why there is such a feeling negativity consistently on this board. Of course I am hardly surprised to see you piling into anything that could provide you with another opportunity to spout yet more ill-informed sanctimonious drivel.

High horse, up your own arse, call it what you want.

You've basically started a thread knowing it'll get a few claps from the normal sheep on here.

If you really don't like reading NSC, then stop reading it you dullard. But I suspect you enjoy it really, you just wanted a bit of praise from the other "must not criticise the club" posters on here.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Have we got the most pessimistic,miserable whinging fans in the world?

No.

Speak to fans anywhere and they moan and all think they have the rawest deal in the world.

Is the right answer!

Leeds havent lost at home for a year, but many think Beckford is a judas

Man U lost against Leeds and Man U fans think Rooney is shit

No, fans always whinge and moan out of proportion.

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Totally agree.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's a top post... although I think we're behind Spurs and Newcastle supporters in the whingeing stakes. I think Man U supporters are catching up fast too.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It's a top post... although I think we're behind Spurs and Newcastle supporters in the whingeing stakes. I think Man U supporters are catching up fast too.

Bristol City fans are the biggest bunch of moaners ever...fact

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
But I suspect you enjoy it really, you just wanted a bit of praise from the other "must not criticise the club" posters on here.

You completely miss the point.

It's not "must not criticise the club", it's "why criticise the club when you have no idea of the facts?".

The club have deserved criticism on a number of occasions (no club ever gets everything right) but some of the complaining drivel that one reads on NSC is ridiculous and often founded on little or no fact.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
High horse, up your own arse, call it what you want.

You've basically started a thread knowing it'll get a few claps from the normal sheep on here.

If you really don't like reading NSC, then stop reading it you dullard. But I suspect you enjoy it really, you just wanted a bit of praise from the other "must not criticise the club" posters on here.

In other words, I don't agree, so will attack the poster rather than the opinion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too many posters who seem to be incapable of saying anything complimentary about anything to do with the club, and yes it does make for depressing reading

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

No. I think you have a good balance on this board. If anyhing, I think you're a little over optimistic at times/ :smile: Some Derby boards are so depressing - 1 called Popside or something, I swear that people are happier when we lose. Actually that's a bit of a Derby trait, I'm sure we get bigger crowds when we're crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here