Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have the club missed a trick?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Just had a call from my lad wanted to give me a Father's Day gift of the DVD of our fantastic season, however, it's not out yet and probably won't be for another month.

Another month, when we'll be on the brink of a new season, new shirts & mercandise etc. Given that the 1st part of the season is already on DVD, why does it take so long to do the next bit?

Given the many dull weekend with no footie, plus a fair amount of birthdays plus Father's Day, don't you think the club has missed a trick here?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Yes

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Apparently the second one will have information about match days at Falmer such as best ways to get there etc and they are currently in the process of filming now.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
definitely

however I'm guessing they're still working on the 3 disc Withdean Years DVD and parts 2-3 of Flight of the Seagulls so it's understandable

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I am waiting for the second half of the DVD, but in the meantime I have just picked Jnr. up, not my weekend but apparently it's Fathers day so I get to have a visit. She must be on a promise tonight. :sick:
Anywho I have been given a chocolate tool kit from M&S and a jar of Miracle anti ageing pills! Oh and a card which I haven't opened yet, something for tomorrow. :kiss:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You'd think they could prepare the DVD as the season goes month by month so the delay isn't so long.

So they edit each match to a set number of minutes and then find at the end of the season you have matches like Dagenham where you want to show more so end up editing the first matches again which means changing the commentary etc etc. Bearing in mind that all Withdean season ticket holders get a copy free anyway, how many of the others would have bought them. And obviously, with the stadium to get ready for kick off the club have had bigger fish to fry!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here