Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have the BNP's wins tipped the NSC bias?

Dandyman

In London village.
To be honest the Nutzis now see the BNP as a bunch centre right Zionist Neo cons.:laugh: They were not happy after his interview with talksport last night where he said that the BNP were the only party to give support to Israel

erm...apart from Labour, Tories, Libdems...

A more "traditional" but illuminating view on the BNP and Israel/"the jewish question" is given here...

Europe a Nation

The traditional slurs on Jews are, of course, now transferred by the BNP to muslims on the grounds that the Holocaust makes anti-semitism a poor seller for fascist groups.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
erm...apart from Labour, Tories, Libdems...

A more "traditional" but illuminating view on the BNP and Israel/"the jewish question" is given here...

Europe a Nation

The traditional slurs on Jews are, of course, now transferred by the BNP to muslims on the grounds that the Holocaust makes anti-semitism a poor seller for fascist groups.

I think you will find that the majority of fascist groups will always hate the Jews.It is a core part of their Ideology. They really don't care whether its a poor seller or not. They see Griffin as a traitor.

I am familiar with the NPE. To think he voted for the Greens as well.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As a card carrying lefty liberal apologist hand-wringing do gooder I've been amazed at the upsurge in 'nimby' posts on this board since the BNP's shameful election victories.

I am genuinely perturbed by the sudden (Das Reich apart) verbosity from the previously under-achieving far right amongst us. Has this minority found their voice and mistakenly believe they have been given a mandate to peddle their racist opinions by the two seats gained? Or am I now in the minority? Shudder.

Certainly seems to be an influx of new order low-IQ right wing trash on here recently.

Reckon they've dimly and mistakenly assumed that a sliver of success in the Euro elections (purely cos nobody voted for the main parties in protest at the c unts chiselling their expenses) means they're the master race now and are somehow on the march with Eggy's Army. Wrong. Dickheads.

Jan 30, 2008
Ye gods, you are thick. It should be a matter of shame particularly for Labour that Blairism and the abandonment of it's traditional core support have let racist thugs sneak into positions of influence.

p.s. what is patriotic about worshipping a deranged Austrian?
why blame labour ,thats just a cop out, HOW ABOUT PEOPLE SHOWING THEIR TRUE COLOURS ???

Jan 30, 2008
Given that I'm not a supporter of any of those parties it would probably be a waste of time, although the likes of Kagan, Aitkin et al were never to my knowledge members of openly fascist groups, racial supremicists, or holocuast deniers.

The true tragedy IMO remains that we have a situation where over 900,000 peopel are so disengaged and alienated by the state of the country that they think that a pair of reactionary, racist, egotists have anything to offer.
you self rightous fool .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The true tragedy IMO remains that we have a situation where over 900,000 peopel are so disengaged and alienated by the state of the country that they think that a pair of reactionary, racist, egotists have anything to offer.

They have more to offer than the brain dead left. "Dead white males" blah blah blah.

The influx of BNP garbage balances out all the leftwing garbage on here that throws accusations of racism at anyone who has a civil and intelligent question that scares the shit out of leftwing morons.

well congratulations as now you have the real racists to contend with and as you may have noticed, they dont mind wearing their bigotry on their sleves.

To me its all very sad but isn't suprising.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Certainly seems to be an influx of new order low-IQ right wing trash on here recently.

Reckon they've dimly and mistakenly assumed that a sliver of success in the Euro elections (purely cos nobody voted for the main parties in protest at the c unts chiselling their expenses) means they're the master race now and are somehow on the march with Eggy's Army. Wrong. Dickheads.

Do you think that Glenn Murray is wanting a transfer back up north because he can have a BNP MEP? It could be another reason to slaughter him :jester:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do you think that Glenn Murray is wanting a transfer back up north because he can have a BNP MEP? It could be another reason to slaughter him :jester:

That would explain the nazi salute everytime he wanted the ball from crossfield :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Burnley it is, then. Not sure he'll cut it in the Prem. Who wants to start that rumour off on their message board...

One of the Labour councillors that the BNP "exposed", Noel O'Brien, was reported at his court case to have shouted a torrent of racist abuse at Polish-born Miss Subocz , telling her 'go back to your own country, we don't want you here'.
Maybe the BNP have been too hasty in reporting this; it sounds like he may well be standing for them soon......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here