Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have I screwed up this computer?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You may well be right in your advice Totally Freaked but firstly, you don't know what this guy's issue is and secondly he may do more harm than good by runmaging around. Lastly, I was reading your ords above and they soon looked like this "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum" - as it would to many of the uninitiated.

Of course have a go and get advice, but was just flagging that as with all subjects on NSC, people are kind enough to share their honest opinions even if they are based on very little actual knowledge (of the issue or the answer!!).

not being negative - just being cautious. Happy New Year everyone.

I can tell you used to live in Shirley Drive. Suppose you went to Brighton College too. :rolleyes:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here