Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have I missed something

Jan 19, 2011
Apologies if this is now a banned topic or I have missed something but all is quiet on NSC regarding Elliot Bennett, and yet on the Norwich Mad message board EB is at Norwich having a medical today, again if this is all old news or proven rubbish I'm sorry and I will get my coat and leave right now.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Probably because it's not true I imagine. Wouldn't have been playing on Tuesday night if we were close to a deal.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Apologies if this is now a banned topic or I have missed something but all is quiet on NSC regarding Elliot Bennett, and yet on the Norwich Mad message board EB is at Norwich having a medical today, again if this is all old news or proven rubbish I'm sorry and I will get my coat and leave right now.

It was a rumour posted by some WUM on the 606 early this week and is likely to be utter rubbish but we'll see.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Practically every rumour I've seen posted on the Norwich boards (regarding Bennett) has been taken from one of those ridiculous "football rumours" site. Not a lot of substance, and certainly not worth any of them making their way over here.

Let's be honest, if Elliott was to hand in a transfer request, or claim to be "unsettled" - the Norwich folk are hardly likely to find out before we do, are they?

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
What if got injured playing for us and it messed up his apparently 'massive' move to Norwich. Course he wouldn't have played so not going anywhere thankyou. Please! 99.9% certain lol so can't wait for 1st Feb.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
These clips taken from football rumours
Elliott Bennett Entered Carrow Road Today at 8.36am to joing norwich for 1.2 million

Elliott Bennett to be unveiled at Norwich City tomorrow after passing medical today.

i hope this is bullsh*t

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
These clips taken from football rumours
Elliott Bennett Entered Carrow Road Today at 8.36am to joing norwich for 1.2 million

Elliott Bennett to be unveiled at Norwich City tomorrow after passing medical today.

i hope this is bullsh*t

If these were true, then they wouldn't just be on a football RUMOUR site would they? I don't really know the site though so not sure if it does ever get any real scoops?

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i did find this aswell but i'm bored and got nothing better to do lol

mate you don't half chat some b*llox. i have ENOUGH of the Elliott Bennett rumours. i know elliott and his brother kyle very well and have done for a long long time now. i went school with them at Thomas Telford for those who want to contest what i'm sayin. Now i spoke to him yesterday and he's told me that he is not interested in a move at all and is very happy at Brighton. Also he bought a very nice house down there and his girlfriend works in the Brighton club shop. So stop with the crap about elliot PLEASE

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i did find this aswell but i'm bored and got nothing better to do lol

mate you don't half chat some b*llox. i have ENOUGH of the Elliott Bennett rumours. i know elliott and his brother kyle very well and have done for a long long time now. i went school with them at Thomas Telford for those who want to contest what i'm sayin. Now i spoke to him yesterday and he's told me that he is not interested in a move at all and is very happy at Brighton. Also he bought a very nice house down there and his girlfriend works in the Brighton club shop. So stop with the crap about elliot PLEASE

Much as I like this post, I find the bit about his missus working for £6 an hour in the Albion club shop a little unlikley.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Much as I like this post, I find the bit about his missus working for £6 an hour in the Albion club shop a little unlikley.

Why? Because she's a WAG?

Because her boyfriend is a relatively well to do footballer doesn't mean that she doesn't want to make her own money.
It's a known fact she works for the club so why not the shop.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
didnt they have exactly the same rumour yesturday, that he was having a medical then? i cant see he'd have played if due to transfer.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The only bit that confuses me is, if Elliott DEFINITELY isn't interested at all in the Norwich offer, why hasn't he already said so and ended all of this?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Elliots fiance is Richard Hebbards PA apparently, someone posted this after going to the season ticket presentation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here