Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

have i got your liverpool tickets

bhabarber

May 10, 2008
i am looking for the person with fan number 70003192 i have been sent 3 tickets for the liverpool game with this fan number on them i already have mine so an error has been made somewhere so if this is your fan number i have your tickets on the recipt i have the last 4 numbers of your debit card so i will use this to verify they are yours

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
i am looking for the person with fan number 70003192 i have been sent 3 tickets for the liverpool game with this fan number on them i already have mine so an error has been made somewhere so if this is your fan number i have your tickets on the recipt i have the last 4 numbers of your debit card so i will use this to verify they are yours

Just had a look back and it was [MENTION=23338]lastyboy[/MENTION] who said hes missing one, pm him and see if its him.

bhabarber

May 10, 2008
yes but i have been sent 3 extra not just 1 and they got sent to my old address

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Whoever has not received them should be OK, as they should be able to pick up duplicates from Anfield on Sunday. But as mentioned above the club will be able to track them by the FAN number.

lastyboy

Jan 26, 2012
Lewes East Sussex
Just had a look back and it was [MENTION=23338]lastyboy[/MENTION] who said hes missing one, pm him and see if its him.

thanks for checking but my other one turned up today. strange that they turned up on different days considering I booked them at the same time. oh well here now so just got to wait until Sunday now :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here