have i died and gone to heven?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
berkshire seagull said:
18800:rolleyes: thats 16800 palarse,so thats 2000 on holiday:lolol:

what about the pay on the day supporters:glare:

Not everyone can make it to every game even if they have got a Season Ticket, i certainly cant. Stop grasping at straws it makes you sound extremely desperate (oops sorry you are!) :rolleyes:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
say what you like Palace, i know Brighton would get more than 18,000, sorry 16,000 of our own fans if we were as good as you think you are.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Personally as long as we beat palace i wouldn't care a dog's flea if we play in front of 37 and a 1/3 and they sell out the Millennium Stadium week in week out.

Football is about defeating your oponent on a football pitch not who has the biggest ground. attendabnces etc.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well said Pezza!

18000 for the champions elect of this division is very poor turnout :nono:

Im sure we will get 16k when we get Falmer but then we wont be everyones cup final.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Personally as long as we beat palace i wouldn't care a dog's flea if we play in front of 37 and a 1/3 and they sell out the Millennium Stadium week in week out.

Football is about defeating your oponent on a football pitch not who has the biggest ground. attendabnces etc.
YEAH! :lolol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:
When does school start again my youthful acquaintance. Why can we not discuss attendances?
COLLEGE starts September 12th i think. Looks like you could do with going back to school judging by your poor attempt at spelling in your other post. Living in Croydon is having an effect on you eh Blokie? ;)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
eagles #1 said:
COLLEGE starts September 12th i think. Looks like you could do with going back to school judging by your poor attempt at spelling in your other post. Living in Croydon is having an effect on you eh Blokie? ;)

You may be right my young friend.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Brixtaan said:
say what you like Palace, i know Brighton would get more than 18,000, sorry 16,000 of our own fans if we were as good as you think you are.
:rolleyes: Sell your massive 7000 odd allocation at the Withdean week in week out first..

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here