Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have HMRC moved to Lagos ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Anyone else had one of these emails?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tax Refund Notification

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity, we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of 1382.49 GBP. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 2-3 days in order to process it.

Click Here to submit your tax refund request

Note : A refund can be delayed for variety of reasons, for example submitting invalid records or applying after deadline.

Best Regards

HM Revenue & Customs

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No, but I'd hurry up and get those bank details sent asap. There is a non-specified deadline they mention there after all, it'd be a real shame to miss out on whats due.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No, but I'd hurry up and get those bank details sent asap. There is a non-specified deadline they mention there after all, it'd be a real shame to miss out on whats due.

Hell yes, you don't want to mess with HRMC no matter where they've outsourced to !

Dandyman

In London village.

I thought I should forward it to Mr Bed & Breakfast first....

Dandyman

In London village.
I reckon you shuold ring them first, very weird for them to send an email (if it's true)

Do you think ? What should I do about that nice feller that wants to transfer millions into my account from Switzerland ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you think ? What should I do about that nice feller that wants to transfer millions into my account from Switzerland ?

Just pay the upfront adminstration fee and sit back and wait. I take it he does want an upfront admin fee?

Dandyman

In London village.
Just pay the upfront adminstration fee and sit back and wait. I take it he does want an upfront admin fee?

It seems I just need to give him my passport number, NINO and credit card details and I'll be a millionaire by the weekend. Sounds wonderful to me.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You're in the money ... what could possibly go wrong ...

You don't expect a Tax Refund and the want to give it to you, hell no, crack on it's not as if you're dealing with some low life scum, is it?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Ask him where my refund is please, I paid the £180 and gave all my details and the silly man has only gone and made the mistake of taking the money out instead of putting it in, cor blimey what's he like!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Send them your credit card details and don't forget the PIN number as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here