Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have any new ST holders got their card yet??

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Thank god for that, I've been crossing my fingers each time I pick the mail up, it only ever seems to be bills so I wanted something to cheer me up!!!

I would have thought they would have sent them a fair bit earlier, to prevent any people not getting them in time?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Me neither. I also pick the post up every day in hope that it is in there. I don't know why I am so excited about a little bit of plastic.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Me neither. I also pick the post up every day in hope that it is in there. I don't know why I am so excited about a little bit of plastic.

Because..if you dont get your little bit of plastic...you wont get in !
It will be fine. And that little bit of plastic ..becomes gold dust !! I do know how you feel....i felt exactly the same last season . Its a beautiful thing to have in your wallet !!!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Because..if you dont get your little bit of plastic...you wont get in !
It will be fine. And that little bit of plastic ..becomes gold dust !! I do know how you feel....i felt exactly the same last season . Its a beautiful thing to have in your wallet !!!

Funniest thing is - I've never used a wallet!!! I've had one from time to time, but most of my stuff ends up in my pockets!!! That said, I might go wallet shopping to buy one specifically :D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I dare say this has been asked before, but... is everyone getting new season tickets, or do renewers with the same seat have to use the old ones?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here