Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have A Massively Top Day Out Everyone

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Morning all. Us expats will shouting ourselves hoarse while watching (hopefully) online. Hope all its a top day for everyone going to Villa Park. I have got a tenner on Crofts to score first and Albion to win 2-0 (700-1 at Willy Hills). COME ON BOYS.

mongoose

Jul 24, 2007
i too should be asleep, setting off from brighton at 8 but need to get a bus from shoreham at 630. at that point where i fear falling asleep

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Off to work this morning wearing my lucky Albion top, will be back in plenty of time for kick off and an afternoon with a bottle of red and laptop at the ready. Have a great day you lucky bastards.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Over 50 years old, been there seen it done it but have still got butterflies like a kid going to school for the first time. This is what being a football fan is all about, top days out with your mates, a few beers lots of laughs and hopefully some good memories for later years.
Maybe we will win, probably we wont but that is not what it is all about. This is all about the day, forget the result just get out there support the Albion, sing your hearts out and have a blinding time everyone. Enjoy! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here