Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

havant v brentford

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Funny how the fortunes of the Elphick brothers have contrasted since they both made their debuts at Reading away.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
3 ex-players on show then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mascots really should be banned from Minutes Of Silence IMHO. I know it's horribly wrong, but I for one find it practically impossible not to dissolve into a fit of the giggles at the sight of a bloke in, say, a giant Seagull costume, or a man dressed as a bee, trying to look solemn for sixty seconds.

Happy to report that yesterday's Minute Of Silence was immaculately observed by fans, players and officially - tho perhaps somebody could have had a word with the guy bellowing 'PROGRAMES!' throughout :lol:

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
David Pleat is useless - calling them HavANT !!

Surpriesd he isn't calling them BrentFORD.

I suppose we would be BrighTON to him. :censored::dunce:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to that idiot David Pleat we bought Elder fromBilleriocay and sold himto Brentford for £35k a FEW DAYS LATER. Wanker it was a few months at least.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Apparently we bought Elder from Billericay and sold him within a free days to Brentford for £35k. And then we bought some bloke from Carlisle.

guess wot nottseagull, you're a nob, living in a chavvy town

If you are going to dish out abuse on NSC (and it doesn't take much for you, does it) then maybe you could learn to spell it correctly, even though it's quite a long word for you.

nob
The incorrect way of spelling "knob", meaning:
1) penis
2) noun used to describe an idiot or dickhead

(Source: Urban Dictionary: nob )

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
According to that idiot David Pleat we bought Elder fromBilleriocay and sold himto Brentford for £35k a FEW DAYS LATER. Wanker it was a few months at least.

Crap manager, crap commentator.

Should stick to kerb crawling !!!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here