Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hatton Vs Mayweather 2

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
Not for me, not even close.

My top 3, in no particular order, would be: Muhammad Ali, Julio Cesar Chavez, Sugar Ray Leonard.

Also, I'd put De La Hoya, Barrera, Duran, Hagler, Hearns, Robinson, Frazier, Marciano and Armstrong ahead of Jones, just for a start.

what a list.......from what i seen and heard id love to of seen duran fight.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Hatton has the potential but not the instinct! He's too nice and needs a different trainer.

If he trained better he would mincemeat Mayweather

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
its gonna be a big joke is what its gonna be.
Wash your mouth out with soap and water:angry:

It's gonna be the greatest sporting event this century. Eveyone knows WWE is real and to mock it is plainly right, I mean wrong.

Seriously though, I can see this going wrong for Mayweather. It'll be quailty if he picked up a career threatning injury

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Hatton has the potential but not the instinct! He's too nice and needs a different trainer.

not a chance, the gulf in class was huge if he trained for 2 years and mayweather didn't bother he still wouldn't of won.

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008

I think hatton is a top bloke and fighter but mayweather is to good for him.

To good on the inside and outside for hatton.

It makes no difference if 100,000 brits are at wembley cheering him on.....He will lose.

sunday night - cant see mayweather losing as he is getting paid so much and i doubt he would agree to it just to lose - which is pretty silly as the big show would eat him for breakfast

I remeber hearing that 50cent would be in maywankers corner, so maybe interference from him.

Would be nice for Show to just go and cripple the minute ****

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
mayweather >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your life

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here