Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hatton V Mayweather [Merged]

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I am really looking forward to this now.
I think Hatton will do him in the 9th with a glorious body punch - after nearly losing because of a bad cut to the left brow

Does anyone know of any pubs in Brighton that will be showing it?? Id love to watch it in town but I think the 4am start may mean no where is showing it

COME ON RICKY!!!!!

ricky-hatton_imageL.jpg

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Think Mayweather is going to be a bit too good for him. Mayweather to win it in the 10th.

Hope im wrong though.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
i cant wait - about 15 of us going round a mates house for Texas Holdum night, curry and boxing, ....oh and a couple of ginger beers!!

cant really predict this one, Hatton is f***ing good, but the cockey american is awsome!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The big question is...would you pay the £14.95?

Although a boxing fan, normally I wouldn't even think about it but this could be the biggest fight for a very long time. Boxing seems to be getting its act together a bit at the moment, there have been some good fights in the last 12 months and better matches being made. Having to respond to the UFC pressure, but definitely on an upward curve.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mayweather to win in 8, he oozes class and is just too good for the sprited Manc.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Just had £10 on Hatton to win in round 7: 33-1

£5 on the draw at 28-1

Stan james.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My sister and brother in-law fly out tomorrow for this. Circe de Soleil on Wed, Tom Jones on Thursday, Spice Girls on Friday and the fight at the weekend!!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Are any pubs gonna show it? I heard a rumour the Railway might

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't know too much about boxing but the clips of Mayweather working out in the ring showed him to have what looked like phenomenally fast hands. If he can take a punch I'd expect Mayweather to win quite comfortably. But as I said i don't know much about boxing.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I don't know too much about boxing but the clips of Mayweather working out in the ring showed him to have what looked like phenomenally fast hands. If he can take a punch I'd expect Mayweather to win quite comfortably. But as I said i don't know much about boxing.

hatton will try and get in close and batter him with body punches, hes got a chance as long as he doesnt get too cut

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can't call it , head says Mayweather but heart says Hatton can stop Mayweather. Not sure I'd trust the points decision.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How the f*** can anyone call this one? It's going to be tighter than a gnats fanny.

And I may stump up for this one - could be a laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here