• YES

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • NO

Votes: 25 61.0%

• Total voters

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
met many good welsh folk. they are very simillar to us.
do you hate yourself byf????

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
My mate's mother is Welsh and although he was born in England he has taken to being anti-English, so much so that he even supported France and Australia against us in the World Cup. How bad is that?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sidcup Seagull said:
My mate's mother is Welsh and although he was born in England he has taken to being anti-English, so much so that he even supported France and Australia against us in the World Cup. How bad is that?

Bad as byf ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sad thread innit.

Don't get me wrong, wanting Wales to do well at any sport when you're English is probably wrong. Phil Bennet's infamous "you're playing them today" speach is just plain wrong. The Soul Crew are wrong.

But I no more hate the Welsh in reality than I hate, say, the Innuit people of Greenland. Banter is banter and reality is reality. Every Welsh person I know (and there are a few) are thouroughly decent quality people.

*stands back and awaits award for most patronising poster 2004*

Mind you, don't mention the rugby quarter final result.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you can find it in yerself to hate the inhabitants of an entire country then you're the kind of retard with learning difficulties who would join the KKK if only you knew how to spell it... :dunce: :lolol: :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The scum hate it, the Welsh should hate Gary Mechan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here