JUST THE WELSH!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Well i dont,but i hate them so much!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Do you hate Tom Jones ? Stereophonics ? MSP ? Harry Secombe, Catherine Zeta Jones ?

Whatever, look there's people here I don't like. Not all Welshmen are in the Soul Crew.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Always shi* on the welsh side of the bridge do do do do do do do!!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im saying they are a horrible country and group of people,they have a hatred for the english and are also inbred!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
byf said:
Im saying they are a horrible country and group of people,they have a hatred for the english and are also inbred!

Yes, they hate the English. But it's a little hypocritical to complain about that when you say they're a "horrible country" and "inbred"! I don't hate the Welsh at all. Wish they were less anti-everything-English, but that's about it.

I do hate Cardiff City though. Almost as much as Palace.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
byf said:

Thats a bit fukcing strong isnt it? I am a quarter welsh and my grandparents and relations in wales are not inbred, nor do they hate the english. The country is not horrible and nor are the people (apart from Cardiff). Your generalising and stereo typing yet again on something you know nothing about - bet you've never even been to wales let alone spoken to anyone welsh.

:angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Trotster said:
Thats a bit fukcing strong isnt it? I am a quarter welsh and my grandparents and relations in wales are not inbred, nor do they hate the english. The country is not horrible and nor are the people (apart from Cardiff). Your generalising and stereo typing yet again on something you know nothing about - bet you've never even been to wales let alone spoken to anyone welsh.

:angry:

*GRRR*

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Welsh don't hate the English. It's true that there's some anti-English sentiment among Cardiff fans, but you can't infer from that that the entire country hates them.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Ok, I've never lived in Wales, so I'll admit I can't make comments about the whole of Wales. But it is true in sports surely?? I've never met a Welsh person who would support England in a sporting contest against someone else. There's no supporting us as "British".

I supported Wales against Russia, genuinely wanted them to win. How many Welsh people were supporting us against Australia a few weeks back? Or even when we went to Turkey to qualify for 2004?

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
I don't hate the Welsh, I do dislike Cardiff City and the soul crew, the Laughing Bluebird is a very nice bloke.

Met loads of Welsh fans after the Rugby Qtr final in Brisbane and they were all top blokes too! You should refrase your question to "Do you hate the minority of Welsh football fans that hate English football fans?"

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I do not feel it is strong,I am not just speaking about the scum from ninian park or the scum from the vetch field!

I have visited wales many a time (holidays+business) every time i have visited,Ive left with a nasty taste in my mouth,the people i have met are ubrupt and rude,they are also arrogant and spit on you when you talk!

It should be pushed away from england,Maybe lift it up+place it the other side of ireland or above scotland near iceland would be good!

As for you trotster if i was welsh,I wouldnt go shouting about it on a chat site,i'd be seeking a docter for depression!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Cant stand the welsh any one with welsh in them is probably a child molester and should be sacrificed on a cross. Also if a bomb went off in ninian park on match day i wouldnt give 2 shits as long as the albion werent playing there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here