Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hastings Game-ROLL CALL

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I've persuaded my brother to come along with his 2 sons and father-in-law on a family ticket - plus one other brother makes 6 of us.
I grew up in St. Leonards but now live in Brighton, so this is a "visit as much family as I can" weekend, along with a trip down to the "Pirates Day" on the Sunday.
Hastings Pirate Day 2012 - Sunday 22nd July 2012
If anyone else wants to help with the attempt to reclaim the record, get your Pirates kit ready!

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Me and my better half

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Quality so many people are going, the seagulls are going to be singing loud over Hastings!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Me+2

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Me + 2 POTG

Bus from Hastings station or a 30 min stroll?

Better still, stay on one more stop to Ore station and it's about a 10 - 15 minute stroll from there.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm coming from Ashford on the train, I take it I need to travel to Hastings and then change and get the Ore train

It seems so, yes.

Bit of a pain for you as it appears the wait at Hastings for the train back to Ore (which you'll have already passed through) is about 40 mins. You could always walk from Hastings, but it's about 25 mins - half hour to the ground. Come out the station and turn right down the alley by the Post Office depot. Turn right at the end of the alley and just keep walking. Some serious hills involved mind if you're at all unfit. No problem otherwise.

Jameson

I've persuaded my brother to come along with his 2 sons and father-in-law on a family ticket - plus one other brother makes 6 of us.
I grew up in St. Leonards but now live in Brighton, so this is a "visit as much family as I can" weekend, along with a trip down to the "Pirates Day" on the Sunday.
Hastings Pirate Day 2012 - Sunday 22nd July 2012
If anyone else wants to help with the attempt to reclaim the record, get your Pirates kit ready!

Yep I'm doing the game and Pirates too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here