Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has yesterdays match ignited hostility between us fans?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Judging by the very pleasant conversation with some Reading fans I was having on the bus away from stadium I would say it is highly unlikely that we will be considering each other as rivals anytime soon.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It appears the only hostility it has ignited is between albion fans. Those that are being realistic and positive and those who want to slag off MM and think we should be topping the league.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Reading ARE my palace......I HATE THEM and anything to do with them.

Reading is a souless pit full of plastic cockneys & the stadium is full (yeah right) of chelsea supporting chavs who would rather be somewhere else.

grrrr

I look forward to their annual winter slump where they end up scrap[ping for a place in the play offs & lose meekly to the weakest team in the semi's

:censored: :angry: :censored:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Queenie Ali is a bit of an arse, but I dont hate reading fans...why should we?

I regard Reading as I would Bristol City, or Kilmarnock, or Stafford rangers....they are insignificant as far as I am concerned.

There is only one rivalry we have......macclesfield...I really hate them:drink: :albion: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Dandyman

In London village.
dave the gaffer said:
Queenie Ali is a bit of an arse, but I dont hate reading fans...why should we?

I regard Reading as I would Bristol City, or Kilmarnock, or Stafford rangers....they are insignificant as far as I am concerned.

There is only one rivalry we have......macclesfield...I really hate them:drink: :albion: :drink: :drink: :drink:

:clap: Clearly insignificant to a large part of their local population as well.

Hmmmm

compare and contract the emotions (sheer feckin embarressment)when walking out of Shithurst having just been gubbed 5-0 by P****e in 2002 ::ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

and ............................................

and the feeling of mild annoyance strolling out of the MadStad on Saurday having just been gubbed 5-1 by reading
???

no
i can't either

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
In the mid to late '80s Brighton used to take over the whole of Reading when we played them at their old ground Elm Park.

:drink:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
RoyalAli said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Why would you pay £17 to be somewhere if you'd rather be somewhere else?
If you supported Chelsea surely you'd be at Stamford bridge?

Thats just Stupid...

because that would involve the use of a brain

:p

I used to live there for 3 years & i know for a factthat the majority of reading fans support london premier teams like arsenal or chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here