Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Has there ever been a more uninspiring live fixture.....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Still, a good test for Amazon Prime to see if their technology can cope with that many people all logging on at once.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think Tarkowski’s alright. Deservedly a first choice PL centre back and at the time it was worth Southgate giving him a go. (That’s no slight by me on Dunk, who is outstanding).

Michael Keane and Mings jointly take that award of yours, imho. Mings somehow seems to have stolen an England place for many years to come, when he’s very culpable in a hopeless Villa defence.

Nah he’s crap. Pushes Mings close and Keane.

In fact I prefer Mee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace were very poor against a second string Burnley, they’re very fortunate to have accumulated enough points early on because I can’t see them winning too many based on tonight’s performance. Zaha must still be feeling his injury because he didn’t get out of a jog all evening, Ayew was their most dangerous player although a little fortunate to stay on the pitch having elbowed Brownhill. Not a good night for them considering they’d have risen to 8th (which could mean Europe this season).

Still I enjoyed it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just honest...

I love the way you (with others) have wound them up over the years. They go away from NSC and angrily vent their spleen on their antiquated forum.

5B176607-3558-476A-9498-340F6A555258.png

A8AB7719-6440-480B-A29E-7CDFB4345AC4.png

657CB4F2-74A3-484A-9435-E4AAE62D6DA5.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love the way you (with others) have wound them up over the years. They go away from NSC and angrily vent their spleen on their antiquated forum.

View attachment 125511

View attachment 125512

View attachment 125513

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: It works every time. The fact they read it and go back to name posters and say ‘Brovian’ shot him down though’ is just brilliant - so Nigel its Nigelic. The Bromley one really is good - they’ve not got much of a sense of humour have they... in fact they lack a lot of sense :lol:

The £200milliom debt always makes me laugh - apart from the obvious, it was to build a stadium as we got shafted - they struggle with that.

Didn’t realise I was such a celeb on there - loving the attention and clueless Nig31s - hi guys :wave:

Also, the St Johns thing - it matters not one bit that the ‘fans’ paid some of their hard earned jam roll money to it - the principle is their shitty franchise cheating club that’s been reformed 3 time’s DIDN’T!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
....than Palace v Burnley, live on Amazon Prime (and twitch).

I mean, it's THEM. Against THEM. Both safe, neither going to win anything and live and direct from an even more empty Selhurst exclusively over the interweb.

I'd hate to be the poor commentator risking the plague to cover this one.

I rather enjoyed that ???

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: It works every time. The fact they read it and go back to name posters and say ‘Brovian’ shot him down though’ is just brilliant - so Nigel its Nigelic. The Bromley one really is good - they’ve not got much of a sense of humour have they... in fact they lack a lot of sense :lol:

The £200milliom debt always makes me laugh - apart from the obvious, it was to build a stadium as we got shafted - they struggle with that.

Didn’t realise I was such a celeb on there - loving the attention and clueless Nig31s - hi guys :wave:

Also, the St Johns thing - it matters not one bit that the ‘fans’ paid some of their hard earned jam roll money to it - the principle is their shitty franchise cheating club that’s been reformed 3 time’s DIDN’T!

Yes you did, and you LOVE IT!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes you did, and you LOVE IT!

I don’t think I’ve looked at their shitty forums in 15 years tbh :lol:

But long may their Nigelness continue :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here