Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has the Queen arrived yet ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Got to say, the sight of the Queen's Bentley cruising slowly down Whitehawk Road wasn't one I honestly expected to see in my lifetime

:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wasn't allowed to look- we had to face the crowds.

I did, however, incur the wrath of numerous devoted old ladies by unavoidably blocking their view of HM as she emerged from the Dome.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Royal Caption Competition

HM on the balcony of the Theatre Royal this morning, watching, I believe, the "bicycle ballet"

???

markbowers2.439815.full.jpg

We can only wonder what Prince Philip thought of his day :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Royal Caption Competition

edna krabappel said:
They are - surely - standing on the balcony of what used to be the Blue Parrot. I got twatted on Long Island Ice Teas and champagne RIGHT THERE on my 30th.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
edna krabappel said:

I did, however, incur the wrath of numerous devoted old ladies by unavoidably blocking their view of HM as she emerged from the Dome.

I could hardly get through the door this morning for all you lot blocking the way. :lolol: :lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If shes in Brighton then she will probally get hit by a bus!! The Brighton busses are evil!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
edna krabappel said:

We had a look as the train came past but they had the curtains drawn so we never saw her.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
British Bulldog said:
We had a look as the train came past but they had the curtains drawn so we never saw her.

Hmmm, carbon footprint, my arse, they bring her to Brighton on a train, but drive the Bentley, several minibuses and a couple of Range Rovers containing the royal protection officers and four motorcyle outriders down here anyway

:rolleyes:

Yorkie: don't worry about it, we'll be back to the usual standard of ten officers per quarter of a million people tomorrow

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
edna krabappel said:

Yorkie: don't worry about it, we'll be back to the usual standard of ten officers per quarter of a million people tomorrow

:lolol: :lolol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
edna krabappel said:
Hmmm, carbon footprint, my arse, they bring her to Brighton on a train, but drive the Bentley, several minibuses and a couple of Range Rovers containing the royal protection officers and four motorcyle outriders down here anyway

:rolleyes:

Might've just been easier if she just came down by road anyway, All those Police creeping around all over the place makes me nervous. :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I like this photo :lolol:
noname7.439688.full.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here