Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has the pain setteld

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
A mega dose of the shits has taken my mind right off sunday's result.............

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Croydonbloke said:
Took me a week to get over our defeat at Selhurst.

Thought it would hurt more, then I remembered I do not live in a caravan park in Croydon and the sun come out again all nice and lovely.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Caveman said:
Heres a link to most if the action excluding the Frutos shot that hit the cross bar ...

Click on News & Sport at the bottom and then the bar on the right has all the action from Brightons derby game.

Still think we were the better side, but its all in the past now.

Brighton V Palace
What's the 2003 Chinese New Year got to do with it? :lolol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I had tickets to see blondie at the brighton center on the sunday evening so went straight in to town after the game and had a few beers to pass the time until the concert started. By the time i got to the concert i had totally forgot about the result to be honest and ended up going clubbing after blondie and had a really good night. The only time i have thought of the game is on here seeing all the threads, but doesn't really bother me as theres all ways next season :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im over it. The better team on the day won. Palace just shaded it in my opinion, but it was a fairly even contest and im glad we gave a good account of ourselves against a pre season favourite both at Withers and especially away where Palace didnt get a look in.

Obviously Davros told his players that he wouldnt accept that level of performance again.

Can we please have Oogie Woogie playing for us now.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Im over it. The better team on the day won. Palace just shaded it in my opinion, but it was a fairly even contest and im glad we gave a good account of ourselves against a pre season favourite both at Withers and especially away where Palace didnt get a look in.

Obviously Davros told his players that he wouldnt accept that level of performance again.

Can we please have Oogie Woogie playing for us now.

The sad thing is when Johnson is fit again it will probably Freedman who will have to give way :(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not bothered 1 win and 1 loss is better than two draws - honours even this season.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DannyBhoy said:
I dont think they were better than us!!!

I put this on another thread but it bears repeating.
In over 184 mins of football Palace led for just one minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here