Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has the football season started for you yet?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Football in August is just wrong.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Same every season. After what seems like an ETERNITY, proper football finally starts up in August and just gets interesting when it all closes down again in September and we all sit around kicking our heels for a couple of weeks so the national sides can miserably fail to bond at their training camps and fail to impress in meaningless friendlies.

Almost nailed on. Sadly its these friendlies when there is no pressure that Engerlund perform quite well beating teams like Germany.

Of course it gets everyone excited as we stroll thru the qualifiers beating Macdonalds and El Kings Head along the way...before the competition starts proper and as El Pres says we opt out of tournaments.

My solution is Engerlund become like the Harlem Globetrotters playing friendlies filling stadiums and can claim to be the "best in the world" because we beat xyz in a game without having to actually ****ing win anything.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Haven't seen any one live yet either , two weeks in Torrox near Malaga , did enjoy watching the forest game whilst over there, to get our fix me and Nordic junior went to Malaga vs Osasuna (1-1) smoking in the stands and drinking beer whilst watching in 34 degree evening temps, can't wait for the 10th

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Haven't seen any one live yet either , two weeks in Torrox near Malaga , did enjoy watching the forest game whilst over there, to get our fix me and Nordic junior went to Malaga vs Osasuna (1-1) smoking in the stands and drinking beer whilst watching in 34 degree evening temps, can't wait for the 10th

I was just along the road in Nerja for the last 2 weeks of August. Wanted to go a Malaga game but didn't see any home fixtures :down:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Gutted to be missing Brentford and Hudds games as away on holiday. Some compensation in that we're off to the Nou Camp tomorrow for the game vs Alaves. Ground I have always wanted to tick off. Hopefully have player on 4g in the car on the way there.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here