Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has social media gone too far?????

BrightonON

Nov 9, 2011
What with our mobile phones able to record everything.... is this our friend or foe??? Facebook and youtube ???? helpful or problematic?

just look at the racist pikey woman on the Tram or all the video rioting footage!!

THoughts?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
THoughts?

081010-2.png

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What with our mobile phones able to record everything

I'm looking forward to everyone being fitted with these 'life cams' that can record every single moment of your entire life, automatically transferred onto a 'cloud' server, so that you can rewind and watch exactly what you were doing on any particular day from your past. Can you imagine what that would be like? Mind f**k!

BrightonON

Nov 9, 2011
yeah i wouldnt want to be recorded when i'm drunk!!! and have to view that back the next day! ouch

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
The video of the woman on the tram was an example of how good it is. She would have got away with that 10 years ago.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
It has been circulating on twitter all night that the reason Gary speed committed suicide was Duncan Ferguson had a 13 year affair with his wife.

All from one rumour from a now closed account. Now thousands of people believe its true.

I think it's false but based on the reason his sexuality was the reason last week.

My point being yes social media has gone crazy and now anyone can start a rumour and thousands spread it and believe it !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here