Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has SC turned up for work

Lush

Mods' Pet
I think he wants a better deal from Reading - money, more independence from their Director of Football, more transfer money - whatever.

Madjeski is haggling.

Because SC hasn't resigned yet he's trying to force the issue - after all he does still have a job here.

This is what's taking the time IMHO.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
AFAIK he was never expected to be at training today because of his medical session yesterday.

Perverse though it may sound - I think it's just one of those ironic conincidences

He's due back on Thursday - curiously enough when the media are now saying a decision will be made.

If he don't turn up on Thursday then clearly he's made that decision. Funny thing is that if he does turn up then it will be clear that he's also made the decision.

roll on 10-am thursday !

No, look I am sorry , but Thursday is just taking the piss.

How difficult is this. Its been dragging on now for nearly a week.

All HE has to say is either he is off to Reading or he is not - bloody hell it doesn't take a week to decide to take it or not. If he is serious about the job he still has (ie Manager First Team - Brighton and Hove Albion) then he he MUST know by now if he's staing or going. And if its the latter then he should go now.

I@M WELL FECKED OFF BY THE WOLE BUSINESS

:angry:::angry: :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We may well be fed up with this but if Reading don't offer him what he wants then we still have a good manager.

They have to start all over again and slide further down the table.

I don't have a problem with that.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
God, I wish my company would give me Wednesdays off. And SUndays, and every afternoon.

SiNZ

Oct 2, 2003
edna krabappel said:
God, I wish my company would give me Wednesdays off. And SUndays, and every afternoon.

Well there might be an opening for one of those type jobs near you by the weekend <insert ironic smiley here>

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
yep, the Albion are set to depart with tradition by appointing me as the first female manager LOL.

I plan to introduce more cushions in the dressing room, make the players turn their kit out the right way before it's washed, insist the toilet seats are left down at all times, and when the press ask repeatedly if I'm happy at the club I will answer sharply"yes, I'm fine" while at the same time looking moody and daring them to ask again.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
edna krabappel said:
yep, the Albion are set to depart with tradition by appointing me as the first female manager LOL.

I plan to introduce more cushions in the dressing room, make the players turn their kit out the right way before it's washed, insist the toilet seats are left down at all times, and when the press ask repeatedly if I'm happy at the club I will answer sharply"yes, I'm fine" while at the same time looking moody and daring them to ask again.

Sounds good to me edna. Can I be your assistant?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My letter is on its way to Dick Knight now. I'm aiming for the first ever all-female management team, as Yorkie has offered to be my assistant.

Let's face it, I'm going to be better than Martin Hinshelwood aren't I?

The positions of 1st Team Coach, Physio, Reserve Team Coach, Youth Team manager (oh, we already have Wendy, I forgot) and Director of Football have yet to be filled. Any offers ladies?

:lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Albion Rob said:
Sod this, not only are the DAFT Bints dominating the board, they've now got designs on taking over the club!

be scared....

we might get a pink kit with NOBO written on it or somthing!?!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Biscuit said:
be scared....

we might get a pink kit with NOBO written on it or somthing!?!

No way no one would be that stupid, we'd get the piss ripped out of us constantly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here