Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has rednob been on here yet?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I reserve full judgement until ive seen further footage but under the North Stand they did briefly show the sending off incident. Only saw it once but it seemed there was a tangle on the floor which seemed 50/50.

You cant deny though that it seemed only a matter of time before we scored up until then. After then it was only a matter of time b4 you score which you did.

And that was Stevie Wonder's match report as dictated by Ray Charles.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Hahahahahaha.

Where do we start with today's little encounter.

3-0 to the champions...top of the league, you're having a laugh...you're going to win f**k all...Adkins, what's the score...you've only got one song...

Seriously, what ARE you going to sing when you're not top any more (as is inevitable very soon)?

Although not in the next 2 weeks it would seem until we face the might that is Notts Forest.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
so lambert sent of 4 a shove in the face, does beg the question how did mccann get away with a much more aggressive one last week..

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
If Lambert was sent off for a shove in the face then thats the letter of law, he has to go.

However the law really is an ass. Its seemed to me he was fouled which ended up with the player on top of him. His face was one of few areas he could have pushed to get the player off him, unlike if both players were standing.

It seems it's OK for a player to be a victim of countless hard tackles and the most dished out is a yellow. Yet if a players brushes anothers face with a daisy picked from the field of play, its a red. Its way too black and white.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If Lambert was sent off for a shove in the face then thats the letter of law, he has to go.

However the law really is an ass. Its seemed to me he was fouled which ended up with the player on top of him. His face was one of few areas he could have pushed to get the player off him, unlike if both players were standing.

It seems it's OK for a player to be a victim of countless hard tackles and the most dished out is a yellow. Yet if a players brushes anothers face with a daisy picked from the field of play, its a red. Its way too black and white.

yeh ....ask ashley barnes mate...!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
so lambert sent of 4 a shove in the face, does beg the question how did mccann get away with a much more aggressive one last week..

Different ref!! - remember, its all about interpretation. one ref sees it one way onother sees it differently.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I agree with these comments, in general terms.

You have seen the picture of the Lambert on yesterday, though. He didn't 'brush his face', now did he? He's got a firm grip of El Abd's face in that picture. Its very clearly an act of aggresion, and he's rightly seen red for it. Just as, if Greer elbowed Forte he's earned his red. In such situations the players need to show a little responsiblity.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Saints fan in bad loser shock, who'd have thunk it. For what it's worth I thought that their support was absolute shit after the sending off and a bit patchy before it seeing as they DID look the better team for the 20 mins before the break.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Saints fan in bad loser shock, who'd have thunk it. For what it's worth I thought that their support was absolute shit after the sending off and a bit patchy before it seeing as they DID look the better team for the 20 mins before the break.

Spot on, they were ok before the break, but that was about it. When I saw we had 2 wingers I always felt we'd win. As good as their support was at StMary's, it was as poor at The Amex. Very quiet.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Spot on, they were ok before the break, but that was about it. When I saw we had 2 wingers I always felt we'd win. As good as their support was at StMary's, it was as poor at The Amex. Very quiet.

Their support at St. Mary's was absolutely wanky until they scored at the start of the second half!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You cant deny though that it seemed only a matter of time before we scored up until then.
But the ref wasn't conned by Fat Ricky diving in the box early in the 2nd half :lolol: Harding should have been given a 2nd yellow after his 4th nasty foul and it was funny that Nadkins was shitting himself to get Fox on as a sub before the inevitable happened.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

I can't disagree with this. Who remembers us away to Reading a little while ago on Saturday tea time. Reading went one up and then Hammond got sent off. But we still battled back for a draw. This was because of the brilliant support we had that day. We never stopped singing. Didn't happen yesterday.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire

Very true tbf. Always thought it was a mans game but you dare to do one little thing. Your off!

Edit: also seen people go for a lot less than lambert. He did seem to have a good push/shove thing in adams face.

Last edited:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Harding should have gone for his first tackle too. Lucky you only lost by 3

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Very true tbf. Always thought it was a mans game but you dare to do one little thing. Your off!

Edit: also seen people go for a lot less than lambert. He did seem to have a good push/shove thing in adams face.

yeah but look at how he was fouled by El abd as he was running off then when he made the shove, El Abd's reaction was discusting, and look at all the other Albion players congratulate himi. Was definitely a Rooney/Ronaldo 2006 moment. In fact your whole team seemed obsessed with roling around at any opportunity. Dirty tactics, dirty team, dirty manager. The fair play league confirms this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here