Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has rednob been on here yet?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Seemly his fantastic side lost to little old Brighton.

I can't wait to hear his utterances

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Granny, with respect, you are in fact wrong. They didn't lose to little old Brighton.

They got SMASHED by little old Brighton. :clap:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was talking to him earlier, he might not be on for a little while.

And he was in the North Stand which was apparently hilarious!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Up the Daggers!

I reserve full judgement until ive seen further footage but under the North Stand they did briefly show the sending off incident. Only saw it once but it seemed there was a tangle on the floor which seemed 50/50.

You cant deny though that it seemed only a matter of time before we scored up until then. After then it was only a matter of time b4 you score which you did.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I reserve full judgement until ive seen further footage but under the North Stand they did briefly show the sending off incident. Only saw it once but it seemed there was a tangle on the floor which seemed 50/50.

You cant deny though that it seemed only a matter of time before we scored up until then. After then it was only a matter of time b4 you score which you did.

being in the north stand you must of had a great view of the goals?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

As elsewhere on the board - here is the photo of Ricky Lambert punching the ground (as your Official Site describes it)...

AiLe-O8CQAAYMkv.jpg

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

As a very responsible Moderator, please let me save you wasting your time, there will be no need to watch any further footage, Brighton & Hove Albion 3 Southampton 0 honestly however much you watch any footage, the score will remain the same :thumbsup: (please don't thank me, there really is no need)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Oh christ. He brokes his jaw

Hahahahahaha.

Where do we start with today's little encounter.

3-0 to the champions...top of the league, you're having a laugh...you're going to win f**k all...Adkins, what's the score...you've only got one song...

Seriously, what ARE you going to sing when you're not top any more (as is inevitable very soon)?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why did you have mud all down your back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here