Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Has NSC been HACKED

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Let me guess, it has a slightly better camera and now features AI. Am I close?
I thought Apple was crap at ai and were far far behind.

A quick read shows they are gradually introducing it. One of the main features is like Google lens...snigger.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Big tech companies:
"We've added AI to our products to improve the user experience. It's going to make everything so much better."

The general public:
Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Actually quick real question, as I don’t think it would be worth making a new thread. My iPhone 11 is a number of years old now, and battery health is showing at 77%.

Is it worth getting a battery replacement done? I’m useless so would want to take it to a shop, but I balked at Apple asking £85.

What’s the going rate? I’m in Seaford.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Actually quick real question, as I don’t think it would be worth making a new thread. My iPhone 11 is a number of years old now, and battery health is showing at 77%.

Is it worth getting a battery replacement done? I’m useless so would want to take it to a shop, but I balked at Apple asking £85.

What’s the going rate? I’m in Seaford.
If the battery health showing at 77% makes no difference to your phone use then just leave it. I'm saying this as someone who uses their phone for calls & messages & occasionally Google when I want to prove I'm right about something.. ;)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
We were having a sort out when I came across a Nokia 3310. Put it on charge....it holds it's charge! Couldn't access the menu though, it kept saying insert sim :shrug:
Going to build a house with it

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
“During a segment promoting Apple Intelligence, the company promised an ability to create custom emojis based solely on prompts like “cowboy frog”.”

Sometimes the ability of science and technology to solve the world’s problems and create a better future for humanity just leaves you awestruck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here