Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Has Graham Bitten Off More Than He Can Chew?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sad for Ben and Bruno…… (they look really miserable).

Is it fair to to say the 4-1 slaughtering, burst their bubble a little 😂😂
They chose to make the jump, they have to know that if Potter gets tinned they go down with him. Ultimately its all about cash and prestige and they took the gamble.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
FWIW I don’t feel sorry for Potter, he knew what he was getting himself into and we didn’t see him for dust, if he fails then I have absolutely no problem with that. If nothing else it’ll prove to others that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side (see also: Cucurella). I do feel sorry for Bruno and Roberts being dragged along with the travelling circus and burning bridges with a club that genuinely loved them. He was never going to get the support this club gave him anywhere else, especially at Chelsea, and he’s now finding that out out the hard way.
Agree, except Bruno and Roberts are also grown men and knew what getting into.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
That's bloody rich from a man who doesn't care about the Albion and pollutes almost every thread ad nauseam just because he loves an argument.
if you get involved in an arguement, you should see it thru to the bitter end, as there you will find the truth

it's simple logic

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
yeah, but why don't they train their brains to get the dopamine from positive things,

then they would be happier and enjoy life more, and make the people around them happier,

it's an odd one, alright
Bit of an overreaction and OTT on the amateur psychology from both you and swansman.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Just modern human nature.

Like everywhere else in society where there's thousands of people, there's a bunch of wifebeaters, bullies, child abusrers and other lowlife scum lurking here. Often they can contain themselves but when a golden opportunity to disrespect and abuse humans, like they do in normal life, occurs, they struggle to hide their true colours.
How about, people that feel/felt let down by a man that jumped the fence as soon as he was asked to, because the grass looked so much greener?
Please tone it down a bit, no one is wishing ill health on him, just enjoying him not finding it so easy at the bigger better club he chose to go to.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well, hopefully he gets sacked now and can get on with coaching a side that I don't mind.
I think it’s a case of everything that the Todd touches, tends to turn to shit. Meaning it’s going to take a long time before Chelsea are sorted as he’ll **** the recruitment for the next manager and future players.

Potter was a long term project but I can guarantee that he won’t have the patience to back his manager after they’ve completed (and mostly lost) their January fixtures.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
roger six, please don’t misread me, I genuinely don’t hate GP. I dislike much of what he did towards the end with us and particularly early days at Chelsea.
soz, i didn't mean you, they know who they are,

i pity them, that's all

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I think it’s a case of everything that the Todd touches, tends to turn to shit. Meaning it’s going to take a long time before Chelsea are sorted as he’ll **** the recruitment for the next manager and future players.

Potter was a long term project but I can guarantee that he won’t have the patience to back his manager after they’ve completed (and mostly lost) their January fixtures.
He is the anti Tony Bloom.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Radio been saying how the chelsea players look like they are just ignoring Potters instructions on the side line.

Which is nice
I said this after the game at the Amex, as even that early in his tenure the players were clearly not taking his direction from the side. If they still aren't that feels like a massive lack of trust in him that doesn't bode well at all.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
How about, people that feel/felt let down by a man that jumped the fence as soon as he was asked to, because the grass looked so much greener?
Please tone it down a bit, no one is wishing ill health on him, just enjoying him not finding it so easy at the bigger better club he chose to go to.
I'm sure this is the case for a majority, which is good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here