Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Bloom shot himself in the foot?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
All I'm going to say is, we cannot under any circumstances be held to ransom by players, imaginer we folded and gave him what he wanted, the message this would send out to other players would not be good at all.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All I'm going to say is, we cannot under any circumstances be held to ransom by players, imaginer we folded and gave him what he wanted, the message this would send out to other players would not be good at all.

Reading gus's quotes we did give him what he wanted, everything was agreed, he just delayed in signing waiting for a better offer from southampton.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
completely agree with this. I for one would see promotion next season as a massive bonus.

What I expect to see and would be satisfied with, is a continuation of the progress we've seen in the latter half of this season so that we can keep the momentum going and make a sustainable promotion push once at Falmer- which will surely only serve to spur things on even more once we're out of the Withdean. If we want to be a real successful club, it's all about consistency, stability and momentum.

If this whole Calderon incident says anything to me, then it is that we have an astute manager/chairman who are in it for the long haul and have the club's interests at heart, and aren't going to throw money at players who show any lack of commitment.

So you scummers can take the spanish tosser. The Gus Bus rolls on!!! :D

I'm sorry, I do know what you're getting at, but it's balls!!! You want us to continue to progress, but we're already showing promotion form, so for us to continue to progress the promotion IS the only option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here