Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Biscuit Now Resigned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I think we should have a Resigned List. You could add your name and ensure others realise that you have resigned, and not just gone on holiday. Perhaps with a brief reason.

Maybe you could also donate your postings count to others.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
People obviously care enough to say they don't care.

Anyway, he's not attention seeking, everyone gets fed up and he's a very emotional young man - which works in good and bad ways.

Now stop laying into my brother before I kick all your f***ing arses!! :jester:

David Bellotti

Mar 9, 2004
Bath
There are a fair number of you who have your heads so far up your own arses that you can't see fact for fiction

1) Neither Biscuit nor OTLW left "self indulgent" goodbye threads. Biscuit didn't leave one and OTLW simply replied to this thread saying he supported Biscuit and needed a break from this type of shite.

2) Aside from Richie Morris, Biscuit and OTLW (who to my understanding all have no intention of returning to NSC) if you look carefully you will find at least three other regular NSC posters who have joined them in their exodus.

3) This has little to do with the White Hart Lane thread (though that may have been the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back) but much more to do with PMs and emails that at least four of these people have been receiving.

4) And finally I can see exactly what OTLW means about Biscuit being "inspirational". Unlike many of you he is putting football, friendship, mutual support and the survival of another club above his first passions of Brighton and NSC. For a guy who is not yet 20, that is pretty inspirational stuff.

The irony of this thread is highly amusing. For those who rant that they couldn't give a "flying f***" (Stumpy Tim) and similar turns of phrase, they care enough to post on here and vent their spleens and make the post count alone in excess of 120.

You guys head up arse, rant and personal attack mode of operation is now reaping its own harvest.

Anway, I'm back off to Bath and lovely Jo and leave you all to rot.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
A couple of quick points for the aptly-named David Bellotti:

1) Biscuit DID leave a goobye thread, but he later asked the mods to remove it.

2) Six people does not constitute an exodus.

Biscuit is inspirational? Are you having a laugh?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just putting my jackboots on for a kangaroo court session.

On a separate note, I thought that the 'Lovely Jo' and DB were no longer an item, (insert Robbie Fowler joke here if necessary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here