Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone witnessed a bad game this season at the Amex?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can remember a half or two where we haven't had a decent game, however overall what a fantastic range of games we have seen, from the joy of thumping Southampton and derby, playing exceptionally well against Middlesbrough and today against a top class side to the loss against palace when actually apart from the last 20 minutes we played well to reading where we battered them for 80 minutes

What a brilliant season this has been and I am already looking forward to next season

D

Deleted member 22389

It's been a brilliant season and I fully expect there to be 20k+ again next season.
The palace game was really the only bad one for me. Such a weird atmosphere at the end.

Going to be exciting to see who we bring in over the next 3.5 months.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Wrexham wasn't great , neither was Millwall - but other then that it's been great :)

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
All the games that I've seen at the Amex have been superb entertainment, including the nil nil with Hull. and even the defeat by Palace. (Not the defeat part, but the overall atmosphere at the game.)

The only real disappointment has been the shit quality of officials we've had, and even then I suppose they have added to the excitement of matches this season as well.

Here's to similar in 2012/13! :amex:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've loved the whole Amex experience apart from the second half against Palace.

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
Forest at home was pretty poor - apart from the result.

I thought thumping Scumhampton 3 - 0 was one of the best !

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
All the games that I've seen at the Amex have been superb entertainment, including the nil nil with Hull. and even the defeat by Palace. (Not the defeat part, but the overall atmosphere at the game.)

The only real disappointment has been the shit quality of officials we've had, and even then I suppose they have added to the excitement of matches this season as well.

Here's to similar in 2012/13! :amex:

Overall atmosphere? Funny how people remember the same event differently isn't it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I enjoyed every game for one reason or another. I am fairly easily pleased in terms of a football match, all I really want is to see SOMETHING happen. Very rare that nothing does. Unlike Hull. That game was dire. But I remember the unconventionally attractive girl in the row in front was looking particularly lovely. So that's something!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Palace, Barnsley, Cov, Forest, Wrexham off the top of my head. Oh and Millwall.

Last edited:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
If I had to pick a couple of games Wrexham was pretty flat and Barnsley was quite dull, despite the 3-0 win. Makes me sound like a right spoilt git!

Other than those two, every game I've seen has been top entertainment. Cracking first season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here