Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Has anyone here made a recent donation to a political party?

Have you made a donation to a Political Party in the past 12 mnths? If so which one? ( anon. voting)

• No

• Yes

• CONS

• LAB

• REFORM

• LIBDEM

• GREEN

• Other

• £1-£49

• £50 - £249

• £250 - £499

• £500 or over

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Need to publish my racist, homophobic rant before I'm allowed. Thanks for reminding me. Been too busy moving my money offshore.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
£500,000 to whoever will give me a Lordship, the Lord of Galloway has been free since the 13th century so that will do for me

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Disappointed with some of the ‘they are all as bad as each other’ sentiment on here - don’t be fooled!!!
Indeed. I can remember a couple of months after Blair’s first win I had a conversation with a senior manager at the main Job Centre in Southampton who said things had changed for them - they were able to do the job they thought they ought to be doing - helping people - rather than finding ways to stop/reduce people’s benefits. Things can change for the better without vast amounts of money being thrown at them just by ministerial/governmental attitudes. Having said that, there is obviously loads of stuff needs doing that needs big spending.
And anyone who saw the LibDem party political the other night with Ed Davey talking about his background, his relationship with his needy son and the attitude to carers and caring must be horribly untrusting if they didn’t think there was sincerity in it.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
We have supported Andrew Feinstein Independent candidate Holborn & St Pancras.

Also Tanushka Marah as Independent for Hove.

And Faiza Shaheen Independent in Chingford.

And the Green Party.

Will consider donation to other individual candidates or even another party.
And almost certainly purchased a Keffiyeh on or slightly after 7/10

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
It might have been just over 12 months ago, but I donated to the LibDems local to me (Lewes), just because I want to be absolutely sure of getting shot of the oxygen thief Maria Caulfield.

More recently, James Bagge so his campaign can eat into the votes Truss would be hoping to keep and let Labour in. :)

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Cannot see me ever donating to a political party. Charities and cricket and football clubs I have played for only.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I couldn't find the they're all a bunch of dodgy ****s and I wouldn't give the cheese from my foreskin to any of them option?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Screenshot_20240607_123857_Chrome.jpg
Voted :thumbsup:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here