Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Has anyone here made a recent donation to a political party?

Have you made a donation to a Political Party in the past 12 mnths? If so which one? ( anon. voting)

• No

• Yes

• CONS

• LAB

• REFORM

• LIBDEM

• GREEN

• Other

• £1-£49

• £50 - £249

• £250 - £499

• £500 or over

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Has anyone donated money to any political parties in the past 12 mnths? It can include membership fees or one off donations - small or large.

Would be interested to know how many NSCers have a strong enough affiliation with any party that they have donated either membership funds or casual donation(s) .

(Sorry not a very well thought out poll - it probably could be much better worded - there’s two responses, either yes or no and for how much if appropriate - I know, it’s late. 😎)

The vote is set not to be on view publicly so your name won’t show up

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Why on earth would I donate my hard earned cash, for which they bloody tax the hell out of me for, to any of the current crop of politically, morally and ethically inept bunch of cretinous, imbecilic morons that currently masquerade as Politicians in this fvcked up country?

And yes I mean all parties.

Just some are bigger imbecilic morons than others.

Especially having to live in this country that successive Govts have screwed up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why on earth would I donate my hard earned cash, for which they bloody tax the hell out of me for, to any of the current crop of politically, morally and ethically inept bunch of cretinous, imbecilic morons that currently masquerade as Politicians in this fvcked up country?

Especially having to live in this country that successive Govts have screwed up.

Interesting R5 interview with the brilliant Paul Johnson of the IFS yesterday. Effectively the two main parties in or out of power are never honest with the public about taxation and spending, moreover their actions in government follow that. Holding back the UK.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Your poll is flawed in that you can select two options but not 3, so I couldn't for example select YES - TORY - £500+

;)
I did say it was late 😂

I’m stoked about the news today that we are considering Hürzeler - I’m excited that tonight at Labour HQ, the feeling we could beat the Lettuce is becoming a realistic possibility … It’s Friday night/Saturday morning - I think I have insommnia. I’ll edit the poll.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I did say it was late 😂

I’m stoked about the news today that we are considering Hürzeler - I’m excited that tonight at Labour HQ, the feeling we could beat the Lettuce is becoming a realistic possibility … It’s Friday night/Saturday morning - I think I have insommnia. I’ll edit the poll.
I’m confused, what day is it today?

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
We have supported Andrew Feinstein Independent candidate Holborn & St Pancras.

Also Tanushka Marah as Independent for Hove.

And Faiza Shaheen Independent in Chingford.

And the Green Party.

Will consider donation to other individual candidates or even another party.

Last edited:

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho

The term “this” is often overused, however….

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I did donate recently to the Green Party of Cornwall. I probably won't vote for them, because FPTP is silly, but I do want them to get their message out and continue to build. Its hard for smaller parties who will lose their deposit in many cases, so need even more money than the bigger guys.

Well I might vote for them because I'm pretty sure the Tories are toast here, still weighing it up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here