Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone else's Season ticket DD yet to be taken?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Mine hasn't. I called into the office on monday and they said not to worry for a few days.

I worry.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Just checked, both of mine have been taken :clap2:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Mine and my young un's woooooooooshed out on the 15th. I haven't told the nipper yet that he owes me £230. Still, he can pay me back from his pocket money, on a 12-month rolling DD option.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Had a letter from club today asking why i hadn't settled up (the whole lot). Seems they missed my application to pay by DD over 12 months and since discovered I'm not the only one.

Ticket office very nice about it and I'll be popping down there next Tuesday to do a new mandate.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I had a letter telling me my DD had been rejected and I needed to resolve that or pay up in full. I've dropped a note about my DD, had a response from the ticket office, but still no DD has shown up on my account, and no funds have yet been taken. I'll be on the phone again on Tuesday.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am not surprised there are a few hiccups,bound to happen with a new system and something so large all happening around the same time.

I am sure with all /any issues that crop up the club /ticket office wil deal with it in a very professional manner.

As long as a few idiots don't try scamming the system and messing it up for all the genuine ones, it's always a few that mess it up for the majoity though!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here