Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has any body got/heard Andrew Hawes Cardiff Commentary...........

D

Deleted User X18H

balloonboy said:
I heard quite a bit of his commentary on the 2nd leg semi, and, bearing in mind his allegiances, it was VERY professional

He didn't do the second leg of the semi:dunce:

D

Deleted User X18H

Somebody called Saunders or similar we need a Brighton (or Hove) person to commenate I could do it:clap:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
hove born&bred said:
Ihave said all this before at got slaughtered by the non season ticket holders on ths site I listen to him at WITHDEAN he is awful always calling the wrong players.

Yeah not sure what the season ticket has to do with it...but Hawsey is like Harty....it may not be the best or the most professional but they make Saturday afternoons if you can't get to the game. Home or away!:clap2:

D

Deleted User X18H

The season ticket comment is in reference to those non season ticket holders who had a go at me for daring to suggest Hawes shouldn't commentate on Albion games as he is not a true dedicated Albion fan. Although I stated this thread as I would like to hear his Cardiff commentary as I am a true dedicated Albion fan.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
i do try and get to as many albion games (home and away) as i can, but since moving away from sussex over 5 years ago it has been hard getting to the withdean. so i have listened to AH quite a bit, and I am sorry but he is useless! half the time you don't know where the ball is, who's in possession, who has scored and who is winning and it is mostly down to his inability to commentate! stuff professional, we need capable! and why always go to a crappy non-league game just when the albion are about to score!!??:glare:

D

Deleted User X18H

virgirlo said:
i do try and get to as many albion games (home and away) as i can, but since moving away from sussex over 5 years ago it has been hard getting to the withdean. so i have listened to AH quite a bit, and I am sorry but he is useless! half the time you don't know where the ball is, who's in possession, who has scored and who is winning and it is mostly down to his inability to commentate! stuff professional, we need capable! and why always go to a crappy non-league game just when the albion are about to score!!??:glare:

He is the producer as well.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
no bloody surprise there then! he is so frustrating, especially since tuning into other games like QPR where their commentators add life to the game and make you feel really passionate about winning, losing drawing etc.
apparently the other guy who commentated on the semi 2nd leg was loads better...who the hell was he and can we get him again!:bounce:

D

Deleted User X18H

Like your thinking Virgirlo but be caerful being to anti Hawes contorversial on NSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here