Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has any body got/heard Andrew Hawes Cardiff Commentary...........

D

Deleted User X18H

I am watching the Sky coverage again now and have noted when the boys lined up in front of the BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION DIVISION TWO PLAY OFF FINAL WINNERS (nice) that's when the trophy got broke it fell of its plinth in the champagne melee

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Anyone heard what the cost to repair it is gonna be?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
hove born&bred said:
I am watching the Sky coverage again now and have noted when the boys lined up in front of the BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION DIVISION TWO PLAY OFF FINAL WINNERS (nice) that's when the trophy got broke it fell of its plinth in the champagne melee

I thought it happened when Virgo had hold of it in the dressing room and half a dozen players piled on him, shoving pizza all over his face:lolol: That there old trophy looked like it was getting a right beating...:thud:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
Anyone heard what the cost to repair it is gonna be?

Why bother? Won't there be new trophies now that Coca Cola are the sponsors?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bwian said:
I thought it happened when Virgo had hold of it in the dressing room and half a dozen players piled on him, shoving pizza all over his face:lolol: That there old trophy looked like it was getting a right beating...:thud:

No the trophy got bent before they even left the field. Virgo joked about Butters sitting on it when he was asked how it got bent in his post match interview.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Well I hope watford o doesn't see this as he always maintains we are a bunch of prize benders

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
As that was the very last Division 2 Play Off Final do we get to keep the trophy ? (The Divisions having now been renamed -again !)

Also who else would want a bent bucket from Brighton ?

:smokin:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just seen this on the SCR site

Andrew Hawes is approaching 30 too fast for his comfort and is getting heartily sick of supporting a consistently modest club in the Nationwide League 2nd Division.

:lolol: :lolol:
Oh well, at least they're not in the Nationwide League 2nd Division anymore.

I've got the Radio 5 commentary which is spectculalry bad as none of their comentators can recognise or name the players or keep up with play as nothing happens.

and halfway through the seocnd half they f***ed off to some poxy Tennis tournament in Paris when Henman actually beat someone.:eek:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
i can't believe anyone would want andrew hawes commentary. the amount of games he has completely ruined by getting over-excited at the oppositions attacks and totally favouring the other side.
we need a brighton supporter to commentate the games, put a bit of passion into it like all the other local stations for other teams!

D

Deleted User X18H

virgirlo said:
i can't believe anyone would want andrew hawes commentary. the amount of games he has completely ruined by getting over-excited at the oppositions attacks and totally favouring the other side.
we need a brighton supporter to commentate the games, put a bit of passion into it like all the other local stations for other teams!

Ihave said all this before at got slaughtered by the non season ticket holders on ths site I listen to him at WITHDEAN he is awful always calling the wrong players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm a season ticket holder (although i don't know what that has to do with it Hove b/b!) and I find him knowledgeable and much more professional than some of the over excitable amateurs we've had to listen to in the past.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
hove born&bred said:
Ihave said all this before at got slaughtered by the non season ticket holders on ths site I listen to him at WITHDEAN he is awful always calling the wrong players.

I heard quite a bit of his commentary on the 2nd leg semi, and, bearing in mind his allegiances, it was VERY professional

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here