Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Harvey’s Lounge Steward Question

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'm in the Harvey's Lounge. If it's who I think you are talking about (short round barrel of a bloke always wearing a club blazer that was too big for him) he hasn't been around for a while.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm in the Harvey's Lounge. If it's who I think you are talking about (short round barrel of a bloke always wearing a club blazer that was too big for him) he hasn't been around for a while.
Yep that’s the bloke
IMG_1481.jpeg
IMG_1468.jpeg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
That's him. 100%

Oh the drama!
Yep that’s what i thought, i was a member of that lounge during the Championship years and season 1 of Prem, he was a Spurs fan and at half time whoever we played if we were losing the sly fucker would always hit a comment in!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yep that’s what i thought, i was a member of that lounge during the Championship years and season 1 of Prem, he was a Spurs fan and at half time whoever we played if we were losing the sly fucker would always hit a comment in!!
Yep. always came across as a right smug twat. Guess he thought he'd got away with murder and had the right to be smug. Probably not so smug now.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Let’s hope they don’t ‘pad him up’ with a Gooner then?

With ’Ange Ball’ apparently unravelling football chat in the ‘desperate hours’ might be a bit uncomfortable?

Reading the court reports it’s a fascinating story and all credit to Bedfordshire Police who clearly have known what happened for over 40 years but just couldn’t prove it, there’s an interesting line in the text about allegiances changing, and then his current wife being acquitted, you can’t imagine what his kids have now gone through knowing what their Dad has been hiding all these years?

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Let’s hope they don’t ‘pad him up’ with a Gooner then?

With ’Ange Ball’ apparently unravelling football chat in the ‘desperate hours’ might be a bit uncomfortable?

Reading the court reports it’s a fascinating story and all credit to Bedfordshire Police who clearly have known what happened for over 40 years but just couldn’t prove it, there’s an interesting line in the text about allegiances changing, and then his current wife being acquitted, you can’t imagine what his kids have now gone through knowing what their Dad has been hiding all these years?
It is truly shocking isn’t mate, i don’t know how you could sleep at night knowing you were instrumental in your wife’s death, i’m looking for 20 years when they go for sentencing next month

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here