Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Harvey’s Lounge Steward Question

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Question for any past or indeed present Lounge Members,

Is the little guy, late 60’s early 70’s in the grey suit still working there, does anyone remember him? Iirc a Spurs fan.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Only what’s in the papers
Whilst being careful here

(This is like playing Guess Who with the kids)

Is he the 73 year old pensioner from Woodingdean, who went to watch Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger in 1983 in Luton, and then paid a hit man to do his old woman in? 🙈

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Intriguing

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Is he the 81 year old pensioner from Woodingdean, who went to watch Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger in 1983 in Luton, and then paid a hit man to do his old woman in? 🙈

Is he the 81 year old pensioner from Woodingdean, who went to watch Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger in 1983 in Luton, and then paid a hit man to do his old woman in? 🙈
73 year old pensioner, and in answer to your question, i’m asking if it is him, i’ve run his mug past several people not on NSC who’ve been in that lounge with me in the past and all say 100%, i’m not sure 🤔

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
73 year old pensioner, and in answer to your question, i’m asking if it is him, i’ve run his mug past several people not on NSC who’ve been in that lounge with me in the past and all say 100%, i’m not sure 🤔
Amended.

HTF did he concentrate on anything let alone the football with that at the back of your mind?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Is he the 73 year old pensioner from Woodingdean, who went to watch Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger in 1983 in Luton, and then paid a hit man to do his old woman in? 🙈
Maybe that’s where the FA cup money went?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Clearly anyone who has ever thought about this needs to remember it always catches up with you.
Allen clearly underestimated this team….

IMG_1480.jpeg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This thread is as clear as mud.

What is the story ?
What this thread needs is a well known local Portslade Cricketer with the initials NS if he posts on NSC who was/is a longtime member of the Harvey’s lounge to see this thread and confirm, i know this because the “steward” who I think this is was a regular smoozer of his table 😉

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Crikey. What a horrible story especially for the family members and the kids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here