Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harveys in Brighton

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Anyone know of shops or supermarkets that stock bottles of Sussex's finest?

I don't want to make a special journey to Lewes to buy some but now the Sussex shop has gone, I don't know where else I can some.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone know of shops or supermarkets that stock bottles of Sussex's finest?

I don't want to make a special journey to Lewes to buy some but now the Sussex shop has gone, I don't know where else I can some.

I find tap water a cheaper improvement

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I noticed that the Wine Store along Brighton Road in Shoreham sells some, they also do Sam Smith's. Opposite what used to be the Car Auction.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Gwylan, a) don't listen to these loonies. b) get yourself down to trafalgar wines on Trafalgar street, there ye will find Harveys aplenty.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gwylan, a) don't listen to these loonies. b) get yourself down to trafalgar wines on Trafalgar street, there ye will find Harveys aplenty.

Is that the little shop at the bottom of Trafalgar Street? If so, good call. They had some bottles of Harveys Xmas ale in the window last time I passed, as well as some weird and wonderful other beers. A veritable Aladdin's cave of beers.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thanks all - I shall be in Trafalgar Street and North Road so I have two options.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
My local store on Ditchling Road Shakti stores, next to the Roundhill pub sells about 6 varietys, £1.99 a bottle, however I think Trafalgar Wines is cheaper, £1.70-£1.80, a marvelous present.

My wife bought me a a lovely gold lettered (beer matt logo) pint glass the other year from the Harveys shop in Lewes, which is also my favorite glass to drink real ale from.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My local store on Ditchling Road Shakti stores, next to the Roundhill pub sells about 6 varietys, £1.99 a bottle, however I think Trafalgar Wines is cheaper, £1.70-£1.80, a marvelous present.

My wife bought me a a lovely gold lettered (beer matt logo) pint glass the other year from the Harveys shop in Lewes, which is also my favorite glass to drink real ale from.

Shakti Stores :bowdown:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In the interests of impartiality, other beers are available :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Even when I'm an octagenerian I won't be 'mature' enough to drink Harveys Douglas, far too many beers/ales/stouts that are far superior in terms of taste I'm afraid.

Have you tried all the different types though? Strange that they have won so many awards if they're "SHIT".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here