Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's Phone In

Lush

Mods' Pet
As it may well be a quiet night on the phones (unless we get thumped) can I urge some of you North Stand Chatters to give the show a call, otherwise we'll end up with FiFi from Worthing.

There are so many articulate people on here with interesting things to say and it's not at all scary. It really is very easy.

You phone 0845 957 0057 (stick it in your mobile now).

A nice lady answers and says they'll ring you back - which they do within a minute or so.

When they do, you listen to the show through your phone.

Then, when it's your turn, Harty starts talking to you.

Piece of piss. Give it a go.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are you Harty's secretary now Lush?

He had no problem posting on here himself to scrape together calls last season...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I might give it a go too.

:eek:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Lush said:
You phone 0845 957 0057 (stick it in your mobile now).

A nice lady answers and says they'll ring you back - which they do within a minute or so.

Hang on, are you saying that callers aren't screened? That anyone who phones gets called back regardless of whether they have something to say?

No wonder it's so bloody embarrassing sometimes.

skintboy

Jul 12, 2003
Eastborne
I know one thing,I won`t be calling to say how good looking John Byrne is,it will be about the game!!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
samparish said:
I may actually phone in, depends if I can think of anything sensible to say

I didn't realise that you had to have something sensible to say!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Scoffers said:
I didn't realise that you had to have something sensible to say!

Neither does that plonker Hugo.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I admit it doesn't seem to be a prerequisite:D Nevertheless I would like to have as I have listened to that phone-in in excruciating pain at times from some of the people who call

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Safeway said:
f***ing hell, he had some Scottish bloke on last weekend banging on about how we played quite well in the first half and how he was optimistic for the coming season.

The radio nearly went out the window. :jester:

:lolol:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Safeway said:
f***ing hell, he had some Scottish bloke on last weekend banging on about how we played quite well in the first half and how he was optimistic for the coming season.

The radio nearly went out the window. :jester:

That guy's been on before. I heard him moaning once that Leon Knight was inept (or was it inert?) Twat.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Is there an SCR stream on the web or on satelite anywhere? This phonein sounds funnier than 98FM's "Late Night Talk", otherwise known as the shouting show...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
samparish said:
I admit it doesn't seem to be a prerequisite:D Nevertheless I would like to have as I have listened to that phone-in in excruciating pain at times from some of the people who call

I agree. It's all good and well to have a place to vent your opinions, but some folks just don't make any sense on that program!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here