Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How long has Micky Adams got Jay ?. :jester:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
If that tw*t Bill is a serious businessman then the moon is made of cheese and Handcross Hill is a fantastic bit of road.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
When he arrives on air, I have to immediately switch off....

Jordan was actually a first time caller, who was taking his Grandad, Ron from Portslade, a long time caller who is seriously ill, back to the Martlets Hospice.

The Doctors at the Hospice let Ron out to the game yesterday and he came and sat in his wheelchair by the press box, it may be the last time he gets the chance to see the club he has spported all of his life, a fact which might put the words and opinions of some of the posters on NSC into perspective.

D

Deleted User X18H

:clap::clap::clap:
Jordan was actually a first time caller, who was taking his Grandad, Ron from Portslade, a long time caller who is seriously ill, back to the Martlets Hospice.

The Doctors at the Hospice let Ron out to the game yesterday and he came and sat in his wheelchair by the press box, it may be the last time he gets the chance to see the club he has spported all of his life, a fact which might put the words and opinions of some of the posters on NSC into perspective.

:( yes get a grip some people

Well, Ron saw a typical Albion performance and result, replete with six goals to take back to that hospice.

Whatever NSC says won't make an iota of difference to him!
Good thing it wasn't the Walsall match he saw.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Well, Ron saw a typical Albion performance and result, replete with six goals to take back to that hospice.

Whatever NSC says won't make an iota of difference to him!
Good thing it wasn't the Walsall match he saw.

My point was that some people on here really get on their high horse but its when you actually sit back and think what Ron and his family are experiencing at this time its puts some perspective on everything.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It seemed strange that Harty went along with everything Mr Perry said, then when he'd gone Harty said he had his doubts about the financing. Shame he didn't air them when he had the chance.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
It seemed strange that Harty went along with everything Mr Perry said, then when he'd gone Harty said he had his doubts about the financing. Shame he didn't air them when he had the chance.

Can't win!!! Get accused of having a hidden agenda if I give him a rough time, I asked him the questions he gave the answers, although he wouldn't answer what the percentage of the cost would the mortgage represent.

And therefore the mortgage issue still does worry me.

D

Deleted User X18H

yes Harty specifically asked what percentage would be on a Mortgage and Perry reused to answer this citing sensitive commercial issues, for gawd sake man (Perry) at least if a finance organisation is aware through the media what proportion you are looking for, at least they may wish to approach you to give themselves some much needed positive advertising.

I reckon its a 99.9% mortgage with a 0.1% £60,000 deposit my self

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Harty cant win

Harty - You have just moaned that you cannot win. I agree that you can't win. So do you now know how Dick Knight and Martin Perry feel?

The Board are doing their best. So whinging and saying "they don have the money" is pointless speculation made by keyboard or radio know it alls that will melt into the background if it dos get built but will be the first to say "I told you so" if it does not get built. That to me is a moaning whinging attitude that is a cowardly cant do, negative attitude.

Can I say that if they don't have the money in place then so what? The board are trying to get it built. They can only do their best and unless you know if someone who can do better then what is the point?

Please therefore, when people start their whinge challenge them and ask them for their alternative. If they have no answer then please ask them to think through an opinion through to its conclusion.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Jamie fair point, regardless of what people might think I have still have the highest respect for both DK and Martin and the good that they continue to do.
However I do have concerns, borne out of the fact the country's finances are almost in meltdown, is a large mortgage, and the problems it could bring, going to put the club under even more pressure?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In the present climate I would be suprised if the loan was near 75%. I would estimate as a best guess it will be 60-70%, ie £ 36-£ 42 miilion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here